Is it Sativa or İndica?

Xtrcrazy

Hey. I wish everyone pleasant flight.

Do you think this Sativa or Indica?

I'm saying indica. I had a 3-month amateur growers: D:)

Now 11.05.14
CAM000715.jpg

CAM000592.jpg

24/7 = Sun/12h + 12h/240W CFL garden

Do I need to change my hours?

CAM000754.jpg

Congratulations for a very nice micro-grow! :thumb: I like the way you trained it sideways, and it adapted well. It looks like an indica dominant strain to me, too.

It certainly looks like it's ready to bloom if you want it to, or you could wait another couple weeks. My advice is to consider the root mass. Has it filled the pot yet? You can grow a plant as large as the roots can handle.

If you're confidant about your soil and nutrients, you could wait a little longer.

Nice work! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations for a very nice micro-grow! :thumb: I like the way you trained it sideways, and it adapted well. It looks like an indica dominant strain to me, too.

Nice work! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just love small little plants that are trained to grow sideways, they can handle lots of weight from the Gods!

:high-five:

Do you really think they look good? There are two units from the same reflector. 240w enough?

Yes, they look good to me, I don't see any issues whatsoever. When are you going to 12/12?

:Namaste:

Made in Turkey Fertilizer - İn Plant 20-20-20

Can't comment, but to me, it looked like it worked very well. Hey, since you are in Turkey, how about throwing on a couple of Doner Kebabs with that chicken! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Easy on those nutes with the seedlings. That stuff is pretty hot. I would dilute it down to one tablespoon for 3.8 litres & lightly feed once a week at the most. They are still very young, be careful so you don't fry them with over loving of the nutes.

:thumb:

I had quite of few Turkish friends when I lived in Europe. They had some of the best hash that I have ever smoked. Moroccan hash was a little better in quality (not much though), but they always charged top dollar per gram and that is all you got.

Now the Turk friends that I had, had some great stuff, but they always gave you more of it than you paid for. The Turks were simply better businessmen with their product, so we always got it from them.

:high-five:

I was thinking it is really blue and looks like a strong mix.

Yeah, saw that deep blue also. I used 20-20-20 in veg, but I only vegged 2 months and starting feeding after 35 days at 1/4 and worked my way to full dose at the end of 4 weeks. After that, they went on the Flower nutes.

I guess it's all about the dosing and giving it to the plants when they actually need it and can use it. Too much not good, too little not good either.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom