Is it time for nutrients?

pointer80

Hello all, My mothers are planted in happy frog soil in three gallon pots. They have been in the three gallon pots for about three weeks now. The roots are starting to show in the bottom drain hole. They are also showing signs of a little stress like tips looking burnt and a couple leaves curling down. I want to clone these plants in the very near future. Can I start giving them low doses of some nutrients like FoxFarm big bloom liquid plant food to keep them healthy or is there a better method? I really don't want to transplant them if I don't have to right now. Thanks all.

You can definitely give them Big Bloom. Here's the Fox Farm feeding schedule you need.
feeding-schedule.PNG

Big Boom is basically liquid EWC or earth worm castings. You can't burn with that. That's why it's the only one of three that's OMRI listed ;)

I love foilars of EWC and so does the plant. That is the fastest way to feed your plants.

But, either way big bloom is basically harmless....

Another good thing about that big bloom and using it as a foilar is it's your first line of defense for pests. EWC foilar is a great preventative application for pests..... ;)

And nothing greens up plants like worm shit!

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom