Is it time to thin out?

randall1966

These White Widow fem are 61 days from sprouting, there about Ten to twelve inches tall and a foot or so wide in 3 gallon mesh pots, in ffhf soil.

They seem to be doing well except in getting concerned with there fan leaf development, I've lst them the last couple weeks, and try to help new growth in the light, but fan leaves everywhere, intend on scrog, but I'm at that stage of uncertainty let them alone a cpl more weeks and risk them getting out of control or loosing time with the undergrowth, any way your thoughts would b appreciated.
Also I've got them under 600 vip light at 10 inches..any thoughts on light height?
Thx all and Happy growing.

depends on how long you gonna let them recover before flip... I'd wait until thery got almost flip size, then only take out the stuff not getting light. everything is getting light here so i'd let it grow

depends on how long you gonna let them recover before flip... I'd wait until thery got almost flip size, then only take out the stuff not getting light. everything is getting light here so i'd let it grow
I totally agree. These look great

Thx for the response, I just gonna thin out overlapping fans and tiny growth from the bottom.
Thanks.

Thx for the response, I just gonna thin out overlapping fans and tiny growth from the bottom.
Thanks.
How long do you recommend recover from a thinking, , I'm thinking the scrog ought to handle spreading new growth out, and thin worry about a thinking a cple weeks into bloom stretch.

dont flip or thin out until the screen is full, give it a week to recover , after the week you should be 6-8 inches above your net. let em stretch then in flower above that or you'll get less.

Back
Top Bottom