Is it to late for LST?

StoneyLOCO

Greeting fellow 420Members!

So my situation is, I'm 3 weeks into flower and i want to LST.... not because i have height restrictions but for the simple fact that i believe it will increase bud production in the lower branch sites.
My only concern is that it might be too late for LST so.....please feel free to enlighten me if you have any knowledge on the subject.

:thanks:

Greeting fellow 420Members!

So my situation is, I'm 3 weeks into flower and i want to LST.... not because i have height restrictions but for the simple fact that i believe it will increase bud production in the lower branch sites.
My only concern is that it might be too late for LST so.....please feel free to enlighten me if you have any knowledge on the subject.

:thanks:
well its still not to late but most times by 3 weeks the stretch is finished. but it will help fill out your buds.
just go easy you dont want to stress them to much.:)

fish cake TY for stoppin In!

I was hoping someone would say that. Dually noted on take her easy I would hate to come this far and foul it up now! && I hope my results are just as stated above & that they do fill in. maybe later I could do some before & after pix if anyone cares to see.

LoCo OUT!!

well if you like check out my current grow. its not a Lst but its a scrog wich is lst on steroids LOL
and I would like very much to see your grow and then we can toss around Ideas or questions:peace:

Fish cake I'll deffinitely check out your grow. i'm super interested in Scrog'n' Myself i've consitered it for my 2nd grow! As far as my grow goes i guess i just need to start a journal. This grow is just me gettin ahold of the ropes so to speak. but anyway back to the topic at hand after gettn off work and taking a second look i think im just gunna let nature run its course.

again :thanks: fish cake

Back
Top Bottom