Is it too late to grow?

Spanish92

Hi everybody first time on here basically it's August and I'm in the UK, the weathers abit of hit and miss but I was wondering on people's opinion on growing an auto outdoors? I wanted your opinion on 1. A fast finishing auto ( even tho I know they all take roughly the same time) 2. A strain that's good in the cold climate or 3. Completely give it a miss till next year :), thanks!

I'd like to add that the reason I'm doing this is to gain more knowledge on plants before I take things more seriously indoors :)

If you want it to grow outside (without a greenhouse or anything), I wouldn't spend any money on a seed that you plan on germinating in late august. Unless you just want to pay 10 dollars for a plant that will probably not make it to harvest time. I would try and find some bag seeds from mine or anyone else's bag. Then you could throw those in the ground and learn a whole lot about the vegging process in the next month or two and be a little more prepared for an indoor grow this winter or for next spring- outside. You might even get to see the first part of bloom if you germinate soon enough.

Yes, it is too late to grow outdoors in the UK! The nights could drop below 50 at any time. Autumn is unpredictable, and you could lose everything in a sudden cold snap.

Start your grow indoors and grow all winter.

Back
Top Bottom