Is my area too cold?

chronic213

Strain - Sage-n-sour
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Seedling/Veg
Bucket Size - 8in. standard pot
Lights - (3) 23w and (2) 14w fluorescents
Nutrients - none yet (what ever is in Miracle Grow potting mix)
Medium - 25%Perlite, 75% Miracle Grow potting mix
PPM - no idea
PH - no idea
RH - 45%
Room Temperature - 75ish
Solution Temperature - 70ish
Square Footage - 3.5'l x 3.5'w x 3.5'h
Pests - None Known

Problem: I noticed today that the very tips of the leaf edges are curled and pointing downward. Everything looks healthy as far as I can see, but I've read that when the leaf edges do this pointing upwards it means the plants are too warm. I'm wondering if the edges curling down could be an indication that my baby is too cold. I'm not worried at this point, just curious.

Thanks for any help I can get on this.

Day_24_-_Curled_leaf_edges_3.JPG

Day_24_-_Curled_leaf_edges_2.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Day_24_-_Curled_leaf_edges_1.JPG

No, 75F is a great temperature. (always aim for 25C)

MG is no problem, after i smoke mine i will be able to tell you whether or not i will use MG again or not, by the way it looks now, no way i will NOT be using it again (cheap...and it works....well...so far)

MG is no problem, after i smoke mine i will be able to tell you whether or not i will use MG again or not, by the way it looks now, no way i will NOT be using it again (cheap...and it works....well...so far)

Wouldn't you want something that give you a better yield? Try to get something different...actually you could use a compost tea that you can make. Do a side by side trial to see the results. Or you can take a ride to the closest hydro store and get something of your choice. Fox Farms is a popular One. Mostly any of the others work just as well...personal preference on that uno. However I don't think I have heard many that prefer MG. It's on you friend-o. MG will fo sho work, but as a connoisseur, I know you're one of those...wouldn't you want to grow the best you can? Grow on!!

MY air temps range from 60 degrees in the am by the afternoon air temp is 80 degrees with about 25 percent humidity my plants luv it !! I have heard plants like a 20 degree change through the day mine sure do!!!!

Back
Top Bottom