Is my GH Flora Series plan okay

Leeroy48

Okay so I got this running through my brain even tickling it.

I am growing 6 auto’s Colorado Cookies at the moment currently are 2 and half week they are looking okay.

• soil ( canna terra professional soil which is a medium soil it’s consist of nitrogen-rich potting mix for plant cultivation. Your plants grow best in a nitrogen-rich potting mix. CANNA Terra Professional potting mix is unlike anything you will find in a garden centre. It contains a blend of upgraded black peat, granulated peat moss and perlite (I copy and pasted this I’m not selling it)

• plant pot size is 15 litres.

• I have started the feed on what’s stated on the back off the bottle but I’m only at the moment giving 1/4 of the recommended dosage.

• I’m going to slowly work my way up to full dosage. ( do you think this is a good idea, or shall I only give half as the full dosage

•the sequence I’m feeding at is (nutrients water nutrients water nutrients water so forth)

Ive included a snap of the back of the bottle if anyone wants to take a peep.

also snap off the soil ingredients on the bag.

ps. I did not take photos whilst doing handstand. Sorry

anyone has any advice I would be truly be happy.

continue growing and the green god loves everyone.

peace and love from England

Attachments

• 0D84C6CA-2E73-4CB9-B8EB-592A6C6FC6C2.jpeg
    0D84C6CA-2E73-4CB9-B8EB-592A6C6FC6C2.jpeg
    483.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 3A72BD57-611A-40E0-A3A5-3242D7C3FEA1.jpeg
    3A72BD57-611A-40E0-A3A5-3242D7C3FEA1.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 148
yup just wait to feed when dry
once you get out of early veg I'd definitely stop your feed water cycle and just feed everytime when the pot is light and dry. I've almost killed plants doing that cycle.

Back
Top Bottom