Is my plant a hermi? (PICS) and possible root rot...First Time Grower

madmike694

I am using all feminized seeds and I am worried that two of my plants are hermies...I'm sorry for the bad picture quality my camera sucks at taking pics up close...and I also think i might have root rot what do you think?????

heres a pic of the roots
IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_08311.jpg

IMG_08302.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_08231.jpg

Re: Is my plant a hermi??? (PICS) and possible root rot...First Time Grower

See if your camera has a "macro" setting, it is for close-ups. If so, turn it on and get some more pics in here. My only growing knowledge comes from reading these boards religiously, but judging from the quality of the pics it might just be pre-flowers.

It would probably be best to try to get some better pictures and let someone more experienced tell you what's up.

i cant see any signs of sex on that plant, but its only because they are too blurry and i cant focus on the areas we should be looking at. try taking some better pics, clear enough so we can see the nodes.

yaa i know....my camera sucks.. there isnt any micro setting....I'll try and take some more pics soon,,,,thx for the help anywayzzz

do you have a magnifying glass? I put that infront of my digital to make it clearer. otherwise it would look just like yours.

i don't understand why there are so many roots open to the air, they should all be in dirt if that is your growing medium? gotta transplant into a bigger pot?

I have never seen a hermi, but it is easy to distinguish between male and female so i would assume it would be easy to see both white hairs(female) and the little football pods(male) on a hermi. I bet you yours is female you just need to wait a little longer to see the signs.

Back
Top Bottom