Is Northern Light and Northern Lights the same strain?

Annex420

Northern Lights is a strain I wanna grow and Nirvanashop has Northern light on sale. Is it the same strain?

I seen they call it Northern Lights in the description, maybe its a typo

There must be a typo because even Nirvana Seeds calls it Northern Lights. So yes. But there is more than one strain floating out there called Northern Lights, but they are all very similar. True Northern Lights is a mix between a Thai and Afghani landrace strain.

They are the same. Name wise anyway. Northern Lights is like Blueberry and White Widow. Lots of people have it and most are all different.

You could try 4 different Northern Lights from 4 different companies. You would be lucky to have 2 of them be similar in more than a couple ways.

Still doesn't make it not N.L. Northern Lights #5 and #11 were the most prominently phenos used. #5 is by far the most popular. They were clones so any seeds made from them will vary some. Every seed company started with a clone and whatever they used to make it into seed form. Then backcrossed to get back to the Northern Lights for the traits they want. Some even used someone else's N.L. to make their N.L. Taking the strain even farther away from its original genetics. Some made it better most made it average.

One way or the other it is a great strain. If someone says it isn't then they didn't get true Northern Lights.

i used nirvana's northern lights. great plants with large yeilds. i bought regular seens and polinated one of them. now i have a couple hundred northern lights seeds. good germ rates and good healthy plants. have a couple at just about 6 weeks floweering now.

Back
Top Bottom