Is she flowering?

damifino

Hi. Can someone please take a look at my plants and tell me is it "flowering"?? In the joints I see the white hairs so will these grow bigger and form the buds?? Am I suppose to take off those large leaves sticking out of the branches??

Thank You for helping me

Karen
IMG_133216.JPG
IMG_133018.JPG
IMG_132118.JPG

Yesh, she's in early flowering now! Congrats!

I'm a new grower, and have a cpl questions, the first pics answered one of them, but I'm hoping to find out what stage they are and if anyone can tell if this bushy 3 footer is a sativa strain. I also live where the nights are getting longer but soon frost will come in a month or so, thinking Im going to put on 12/12 by putting a dark shed after 12 hours of sunlight starting tonight , in order to help this sweety flower sooner for more yield. My other plants were 2 males, shes all the hope I have for now..lol. ill post pic in a sec. :)

I'm a new grower, and have a cpl questions, the first pics answered one of them, but I'm hoping to find out what stage they are and if anyone can tell if this bushy 3 footer is a sativa strain. I also live where the nights are getting longer but soon frost will come in a month or so, thinking Im going to put on 12/12 by putting a dark shed after 12 hours of sunlight starting tonight , in order to help this sweety flower sooner for more yield. My other plants were 2 males, shes all the hope I have for now..lol. ill post pic in a sec. :)

My advice is not to put that dark shed on her, she's allready in flowering and covering/uncovering each day would be annoying. Better make something what you could cover her during frosty nights with.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom