Is She Ready? What Do You See?

RookieJuana

This is a Northern Lights Auto that's entering its 10th week of flower. What do you see under the microscope? I'm still not completely confident with this part of growing yet. Thank you guys in advance! I love this place and the knowledge I've gained from here!

Attachments

• 2019-04-04-132829.jpg
    2019-04-04-132829.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 256
  • 2019-04-04-132822.jpg
    2019-04-04-132822.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 20190404_122706.jpg
    20190404_122706.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 273
This is a Northern Lights Auto that's entering its 10th week of flower. What do you see under the microscope? I'm still not completely confident with this part of growing yet. Thank you guys in advance! I love this place and the knowledge I've gained from here!
I see yummy goodness. No seriously looking FANTASTIC. At this point look at trichomes daily. Any day now

Great job. Looks like ill be coming to U. for help. What u use for nutes?
The fox farms trio and mammoth P is the only thing to touch these girls besides a little bit of Bud Candy during weeks 1 through 6 of flowering.

And THANKS SO MUCH!!! ALL OF YOU!!!

Very nice looking plant !!
Oh my goodness thank you so much! Everyone has been so kind to me! I was kicking myself because I thought this plant could have looked better... Then I hear all of your responses. Thank you guys!

I'm no pro, but I would think a few more days. There seems to be quite a few clear trichomes. She's absolutely beautiful though.
That's exactly what I was thinking! I was going to wait a few more days to a week at the latest! Thank you for your response! And by the way, I love your dapple Dane!

I see you and I are roughly in the same boat right about now. My first grow and I’m about ready to harvest myself. Curious as to what your plan is on drying and curing? I’m planning to use my closet. I’ve been monitoring my current temp and humidity in there, temp is in the low 70s and humidity ranges from 35-50. Would that work?

I see you and I are roughly in the same boat right about now. My first grow and I’m about ready to harvest myself. Curious as to what your plan is on drying and curing? I’m planning to use my closet. I’ve been monitoring my current temp and humidity in there, temp is in the low 70s and humidity ranges from 35-50. Would that work?
Sounds perfect if you're not worried about smell! Your conditions sound right on point! That's exactly how I am drying mine, except in a tent with a carbon scrubber because I can't have the smell.

Sounds perfect if you're not worried about smell! Your conditions sound right on point! That's exactly how I am drying mine, except in a tent with a carbon scrubber because I can't have the smell.
Oh but I must say the humidity needs to stay closer to 50. Sometimes I have to add a tiny humidifier on its lowest setting.

BluPitt, do you have a blue pitbull or is that just your username? Off-the-wall question I know.

Back
Top Bottom