Is she ready?

IMG_1230b.jpg

Cracking along... hoping for 1 pound+ buds are fattening up nice

Due there's got to be well over a pound there!?!?

I'm not sure if I already read but how many weeks in are you?
She was flipped to 12hrs on 12/12/16 after a 2.5 month veg and filling 75% of the Screen. I just measured the screen which is 16x12 4" squares so its actually less than 6 ft wide it is 5'4" x 4". she shot up 12" in preflower stretch and has grown another 6 inches so some of the taller buds are 18" long. Average Bud I'd say is about 8" long from what I can see, its pretty dense in there, cant really whats happening at the back apart from looking from the top.

Cheers,

Juz420

She was flipped to 12hrs on 12/12/16 after a 2.5 month veg and filling 75% of the Screen. I just measured the screen which is 16x12 4" squares so its actually less than 6 ft wide it is 5'4" x 4". she shot up 12" in preflower stretch and has grown another 6 inches so some of the taller buds are 18" long. Average Bud I'd say is about 8" long from what I can see, its pretty dense in there, cant really whats happening at the back apart from looking from the top.

Cheers,

Juz420
Well done!!! Please make sure you fill us in on weight. I think you're pushing 2 lbs.

I'm actually amazed at how well she turned out actually, I had massive problems with mites until I discovered Mite Rid. 1 application and not a sign of them, it is the BEST stuff :) - she really blossomed after that :)
-Juz420

OK - then I think I've exceeded a pound then! :) :thumb:
. . . . . .
Better get a clone. That one pounder was a 2 month veg under a 600 watt light. I don't know what you're running but if it's comparable you've got a pretty beefy cultivar.

I was praying for 1 pound out of this but unless she really beefs up in the next two weeks I'm not going to get anywhere close, I don't think. Blue Dream.

420-magazine-mobile1905348285.jpg

I might have to get another clone and do the colloidal silver trick to guarantee the preservation of genetics
-Juz420

I'm running 3 x Epistar 160's, I received as a 1 foot clone, was under a 400w and 600w LED's during first month of veg and fighting spider mites in "The Nursery", then went in my lab style cupboard as my mate calls it, (had spider mite issues again until I found Mite Rid) with the 3 x Mars Pro II Epistar 160's for another 4 weeks of veg then flipped it.

I will be getting some more clones, I think I will have to Journal the next one, seems to have sparked a fair bit of interest.

My mate who grows the same strain is not as fussy with his and they perform just as well. Particularly outside they grow into monsters!

Oh and they get their air ducted from the bedroom I sleep in, plenty of carbon dioxide albeit at the wrong time of the day.

I have couple of other strains on the go in the nursery, Pretty much a mirror of the Flowering cupboard, will post a pick of those soon, they are growing a lot faster without any bugs to worry about. I am having to tie them down to control height and have them LST'd before the go into the scrog / flowering cupboard.

:)

IMG_123247.JPG

The Nursery,

6 plants here (there is another 2 on the right which you can partially see, they are getting shipped off to another location as they are males) the 2 in the middle have been vegged for about 3 months, they were my first from bag seed I started in seedling soil, (that I don't recommend) the other around them are only 7 weeks old from cracking open, all in Coco/Perlite mix, I wont go back from that - tis so easy to grow in. They will all be flipped as soon as the other one is out as they are jack and the beanstalk type stuff, especially since we have had some humid weather. temps range from 26C to 33C during the day in the cupboards.
2x Bag Seed 2x GG Allin 1M & 1F 2x Yorker 1M & 1F (Southern Star Seeds) and ive got some Orange Drop And Super Skunk just Cracked.

Cheers

. . . . . .
Better get a clone. That one pounder was a 2 month veg under a 600 watt light. I don't know what you're running but if it's comparable you've got a pretty beefy cultivar.

I was praying for 1 pound out of this but unless she really beefs up in the next two weeks I'm not going to get anywhere close, I don't think. Blue Dream.

420-magazine-mobile1905348285.jpg

How far in are you? and whats the size of your scrog squares?

-Juz420

Back
Top Bottom