Is she ready?

juz420

Hi Guys,

I have this little gal which was a clone from a friend for my first grow, he doesn't know what the strain is, however the flower time is 8 weeks for him, he grows under HPS whereas these grown up under LED's.

I'm hoping if someone can answer if these are about 1- 1.5 weeks away from harvest from these pics? they are 48 days into flower...

Still004.jpg
Still003.jpg
Still001.jpg
IMG_1175b.jpg
IMG_1168b.jpg
IMG_1162b.jpg

They are super sticky and smell so sweet, I'd like maximum yield but don't want them to be overdone, any advice would greatly be appreciated

Cheers guys,

Juz420 :thumb:

Interested as well.

I've read that 10-20% trichs is a clear sign for harvest. However I thought the rest of the the trichs would at least be cloudy if there were that many amber trichs.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes that is what has got me curious as well, I still have plenty of of crystal clear Trichs whilst there are plenty of amber as well depending where i take a sample from

I think that with so many white pistils, she still wants to get a lot fatter for you. I say be patient until she starts really looking ripe.

I would not start flushing yet.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

I think that with so many white pistils, she still wants to get a lot fatter for you. I say be patient until she starts really looking ripe.

That's what I was hoping to hear, my plan is to keep feeding for another week and then start flushing for a week, I've read quite a bit re brown pistils vs amber trichromes, I'm looking for high yield more than anything, if the consensus is I'll get more yield I'll keep her going I'll do just that and post more pics in a week :)

- Juz420

I had plants go amber way early and i had plants not amber at all i have a cheese that should have come down last week but 0 amber brite side there all cloudy . led seems to effect strains alot diffrent when it comes to ripening.

OK will post, trichromes and pistils in another week :)

I'll pester for more opinions then!

Thanks for the responses!:thumb:

Cheers,

Juz420

Hi Guys,

I have this little gal which was a clone from a friend for my first grow, he doesn't know what the strain is, however the flower time is 8 weeks for him, he grows under HPS whereas these grown up under LED's.

I'm hoping if someone can answer if these are about 1- 1.5 weeks away from harvest from these pics? they are 48 days into flower...

Still004.jpg
Still003.jpg
Still001.jpg
IMG_1175b.jpg
IMG_1168b.jpg
IMG_1162b.jpg

They are super sticky and smell so sweet, I'd like maximum yield but don't want them to be overdone, any advice would greatly be appreciated

Cheers guys,

Juz420 :thumb:

Hi there, always check trichomes on the buds not the leaves, the trichomes on the leaves always mature fast due to being knocked ,damaged, I'd say 2 week feed reducing day by day then flush, the buds always fatten up in the last two weeks , you've waited this long another 2-3 weeks you'll have proper ripe buds, I always wait until the pistils have receded and the plant looks ready, don't rush bro,

Hi there, always check trichomes on the buds not the leaves, the trichomes on the leaves always mature fast due to being knocked ,damaged, I'd say 2 week feed reducing day by day then flush, the buds always fatten up in the last two weeks , you've waited this long another 2-3 weeks you'll have proper ripe buds, I always wait until the pistils have receded and the plant looks ready, don't rush bro,

Your quite right Woogie,

I just took some shots from the buds, not real clear photos but you can tell there is no amber whatsoever, there are some brown pistils but no amber trichromes.. couple of weeks to go by the looks of it
IMG_1197.PNG
IMG_1195.PNG
IMG_1194a.jpg

oh and they look white because of the light reflecting through clear trichromes..
Cheers,
Juz420

Your quite right Woogie,

I just took some shots from the buds, not real clear photos but you can tell there is no amber whatsoever, there are some brown pistils but no amber trichromes.. couple of weeks to go by the looks of it
IMG_1197.PNG
IMG_1195.PNG
IMG_1194a.jpg

oh and they look white because of the light reflecting through clear trichromes..
Cheers,
Juz420
Is that from the same plant as your first post

Back
Top Bottom