Is "Smoking Pot" a "Thing to Do" or a "Part of your Life"

As the great Willie Nelson said "We didnt smoke weed because it was the thing to do, We smoked weed becuase it got us high" lol or something along those lines.(half baked)
Thats how i started out, but for some reason when i got high i wanted to learn about what i was smoking and i learned a lot about the plant, which made me respect it and want to smoke it more. It is defiantly not only a part of life but a way of life, you must respect the herb for it to be part of your life, otherwise youre just in it for getting "messed up". Thats just my opinion

last chance to get back on topic........ This is not the place for the conversation you are trying to hijack this thread with.... Thank you........

Even though the post is old i can relate to this very much! We also budget money for weed. There might have been a few times we were unable to get what we normally get. My husband and I seem to go through a half every two weeks. Around here that's 200 a payday. Not what i would like to pay, but very decent around here actually, and it's very nice weed. I smoked a lot while growing up, but once i had my first child i quit because being a single mom, and working 2-3 jobs to make things meet i didn't have the money, and i didn't want people to think i was a bad parent.

Had a lot of issues mentally, and physically after having our second child. That's when i found out i was Bipolar, and the start of my sleeping issues. My husband of course smoked, and he told me that if i smoked with him it would make sleep like a baby. And of course it did, and have been smoking again every since. I feel relief from Marijuana that i don't get from those crazy pills i've have had to take. I've quit taking them this last year. I feel great, and i feel happier than i have been since i was a kid, and nothing else mattered. I will be smoking until my time here is through, and i will probably die stoned :) Would love to see Medical here in SD, but i don't look for it to happen. Been out voted 2 times now, maybe 3. I truly feel that marijuana has changed me quality of life not just from sleeping better, but to my mental health!

Even though the post is old i can relate to this very much! We also budget money for weed. There might have been a few times we were unable to get what we normally get. My husband and I seem to go through a half every two weeks. Around here that's 200 a payday. Not what i would like to pay, but very decent around here actually, and it's very nice weed. I smoked a lot while growing up, but once i had my first child i quit because being a single mom, and working 2-3 jobs to make things meet i didn't have the money, and i didn't want people to think i was a bad parent.

Had a lot of issues mentally, and physically after having our second child. That's when i found out i was Bipolar, and the start of my sleeping issues. My husband of course smoked, and he told me that if i smoked with him it would make sleep like a baby. And of course it did, and have been smoking again every since. I feel relief from Marijuana that i don't get from those crazy pills I've have had to take. I've quit taking them this last year. I feel great, and i feel happier than i have been since i was a kid, and nothing else mattered. I will be smoking until my time here is through, and i will probably die stoned :) Would love to see Medical here in SD, but i don't look for it to happen. Been out voted 2 times now, maybe 3. I truly feel that marijuana has changed me quality of life not just from sleeping better, but to my mental health!

All you have to do is enjoy life. We give to much time to the craziness around us and don't have any left for us then we get to the end. There's alot of talk but nothings been proved there's anything else.live for today. :peace:

In my younger days I used to drink a lot of booze and back then I didn't worry about the condition I used to get myself into and every hangover came with the alcohol sadness, so I cut the drinking down and took up smoking more herb and the change I feel is great. I still function on all my everyday chores and attend college too without any problems with my study, so yes it is a part of my life (and it's cheaper than booze!)

Sometimes I don't feel like smoking a joint, but I have to. Walk into a store, everyone looks at me cause all they can smell is weed. Sometimes its a hassle.
Not all the time though. I can still enjoy a good session with good friends. Smoke them all on their asses, makes me laugh when they tell me how high they were.
But I can tell you its different, having to and wanting to.
If I had a choice I wouldn't smoke this much. I'd still smoke, but not this much.

Sometimes I don't feel like smoking a joint, but I have to. Walk into a store, everyone looks at me cause all they can smell is weed. Sometimes its a hassle.
Not all the time though. I can still enjoy a good session with good friends. Smoke them all on their asses, makes me laugh when they tell me how high they were.
But I can tell you its different, having to and wanting to.
If I had a choice I wouldn't smoke this much. I'd still smoke, but not this much.

Did you ever try Vaporizing? Weed like tobacco can really be strong let some fresh air in your life.Sometimes we forget when were in public.:peace:

It's hard to convert a 100% especially when you smoked so long it's a new way, but if you do I think you'll notice the difference. Research on this site their a wealth of info.

I started smoking at a pretty young age. During my life I experimented with other things, but not much or for very long. I would always return to what I considered home. I never really quit, I just ceased using for periods, but still considered myself part of the community of free thinkers. Those that felt it should not be illegal, but never cared that it was illegal.

It's definitely a way of life for me. I started smoking at a fairly young age, took breaks here and there, sometimes for a few years, but never was against it or opposed it. Event when I wasn't smoking, I would still speak of the benefits to others and try to get them to realize the truth instead of the false propaganda that is fed to everyone.

It's a lifestyle for me . I see nothing wrong with and no reason to stop smoking weed . God blessed us with this herb so that we may enjoy the fruit it bears . I have the respect , too , for people who dont want it around . And if I'm with someone who doesnt like the high me , I wont smoke . But it's very enjoyable and I'm high right now . And i just lost my train of thought im gonna stop there

Back
Top Bottom