Is that hash oil in your e-juice?

Stretchtastic

Almost two months ago I stopped smoking cigarettes and picked myself up e-juice vaporizer from my local gas station and a couple of bottles of e-juice. After reading up on the solutions used to make the ejuice I had the idea that if they could add nicotine to it I could just as easily add hash oil to it. I know I'm not the first person to do this, but after watching video after video all I saw were people adding ground buds to vegetable glycerin and straining it just like you do when you make butter. I did it completely differently my steps are as follows:
Things you'll need- propylene glycol, bho/wax/shatter, flavoring, cooking pan, shot glass, 10ml bottle.

1. Place the shot glass and water to the pan to start a double boiler.
2. Melt the bho/wax/shatter in the shot glass.
3. Add 10ml of PG (propylene glycol) to the shot glass.
4 Stir the solution slowly as it warms up until there's no more large chunks of oil floating in the mix
5. Turn off the boil and add a couple of drops of flavoring to the solution
6. Continue to stir and mix the solution until it is all uniformly one color.
7. Use the 10ml bottle to suck up the solution from the shot glass.
8. Replace the lid on the bottle and shake vigorously.
9. Remove the cap and breathe the bottle ( blow and suck air into it to replace old O2 with new O2)
10. Replace the cap and shake again
11. Place in a cool dark place and allow it to age.
12. Repeat steps 8-11 for anywhere from 2-14 days. This allows the terpines in the flavor and the bho to bond better with the PG solution, giving you better flavor as time passes. Just like the flavor of a wine of a well cured bud.

I'm interested to know if anybody else has tried this and how it came out for them.

there are several different companys that make pen tops for the medical industry..

i recommend patients not to use them as the Propylene Glycol is what makes (skin irritations reasons its banned for human consumption in the UK) and also when i used the pen tops i noticed that i got a scatchy throat.

As i dont recommend using it, props on making it yourself, companys charge big bucks for those pen tops full of glycerin and hash oil.

I&i

I use kosher PG which is food grade and fine for human consumption. I used vegetable glycerin first but the solution is way too thick to wick properly. Making with PG allows it to mix and wick a ton better. However, people can be allergic to PG or VG. I suggest trying one or the other if you have any adverse reaction to 100% of one try making it with 100% of the other. Cheers mate.

not to argue, but PG is "safe" for consumption here in america(thats about the only place) and it goes un-noticed in most foods and candys. however smoking PG has no studys on it and is still new to the arena so is yet to see what harm it has on the inside of our bodys when we smoke it. not saying yours is not healthy as maybe kosher PG is the true safe way to make the oil for pens. i just recommend patients to smoke hash oil through the pens. get the tops with a coil (not for liquid) and the hash oil will burn great.

5 star bubble hash is what i burn in my old oil pen ;)
(been told by several that there are not many access points that have bubble hash anymore, they all turn it into wax... :( )

I&i

So I have been looking into this a lot lately and from what I've seen the best flavor to vapor is from 70 VG to 30 PG or a 50/50. And if your worried about being safe just cut the ratio of bud to VG/PG down plus that increases potency. If I were to do it I would go with a 1:3 at 50/50 but I think im going to stick with bho instead.

Great thread. I've been wanting to travel a similar avenue with my grows and love the idea of making the BHO not taste like burnt popcorn. I used to vape, but have since diverted to cigs, but always wondered if my ejuice that tastes like Red Bull could be mixed with hash oil to really brighten my day all while concealing the traditional odors of the active ingredient.

Great thread. I've been wanting to travel a similar avenue with my grows and love the idea of making the BHO not taste like burnt popcorn. I used to vape, but have since diverted to cigs, but always wondered if my ejuice that tastes like Red Bull could be mixed with hash oil to really brighten my day all while concealing the traditional odors of the active ingredient.

If you make a tincture you can add flavorings.

Im pretty happy with my ecig experiments
I did one along the lines of the OP,and the others have been for 60 day soaks.
It will not rip my face,off,but will maintain a comfortable medicinal level.i am a heavy duty dabber,10-15 hits a day.

I have been stopped and had this on a lanyard,cop never gave it a second look

retail it sells for 50 a ml

FYI the KangerTech Protank 3 using a wickless coil will vape straight oil without the need to mix anything else into it. Just make sure you swap the standard coil it comes with with the wickless one and you're good to go.

Im pretty happy with my ecig experiments
I did one along the lines of the OP,and the others have been for 60 day soaks.
It will not rip my face,off,but will maintain a comfortable medicinal level.i am a heavy duty dabber,10-15 hits a day.

I have been stopped and had this on a lanyard,cop never gave it a second look

retail it sells for 50 a ml

That's the reason I think I will stick with dabs instead of a vape oil, I need something strong to replace smoking.

Bho taste like popcorn? Try lowering your temp when purging. You don't want to burn it. Nasty color and smell

I&I

FYI the KangerTech Protank 3 using a wickless coil will vape straight oil without the need to mix anything else into it. Just make sure you swap the standard coil it comes with with the wickless one and you're good to go.

I have one of these also,problem with it?? I can burn through a gram in a day,very easy.And there is no question whats in it.

with the e-cig,flavors can be added and smell is non existent.way more stealth.

im not sure if im reading everything correctly..

but the oil inside the E-cig containers (vegetable glycerin) is not a full Gram of extract and its "watered" down with vegetable glycerin.

your standard oil i believe oh hai is talking about, is almost fully hash oil.

i know from personal experience, that the pens cause minor irritation in my throat when i smoke the E-pen cartridges and do not do a single thing for my tolerance or pain management. ive had several patients come back with the same complaint, that the pens just didnt deliver the same effect as when they took a "dab". not everyone is the same, but id say 2 out of every 3 patients will agree that dabs are stronger then the juice they make for the pens.

would be no different then taking a 1/5 of everclear and adding a 1/5 of water to it. your diluting a solution down with one that has no effect to make more profit.

I&i

Edit: same goes with just regular hash oil in pens, i have one that has a pen the size of a fist packer and he blows clouds of hash oil. he also does E juice and the pen cartridges. he told me the best was the hash oil, he custom builds his own coils as well. that pen stuff is just not my thing.

Pens are only good with variable voltage. Of course this translates to more or less heat which may be a bad thing if temps need to be exact or near a certain degree.

im not sure if im reading everything correctly..

but the oil inside the E-cig containers (vegetable glycerin) is not a full Gram of extract and its "watered" down with vegetable glycerin.

your standard oil i believe oh hai is talking about, is almost fully hash oil.

i know from personal experience, that the pens cause minor irritation in my throat when i smoke the E-pen cartridges and do not do a single thing for my tolerance or pain management. ive had several patients come back with the same complaint, that the pens just didnt deliver the same effect as when they took a "dab". not everyone is the same, but id say 2 out of every 3 patients will agree that dabs are stronger then the juice they make for the pens.

would be no different then taking a 1/5 of everclear and adding a 1/5 of water to it. your diluting a solution down with one that has no effect to make more profit.

I&i

Edit: same goes with just regular hash oil in pens, i have one that has a pen the size of a fist packer and he blows clouds of hash oil. he also does E juice and the pen cartridges. he told me the best was the hash oil, he custom builds his own coils as well. that pen stuff is just not my thing.

Can agree with that,I have 2 pens,1 is straight bho/wax/shatter the other is the diluted blend of vg and bho,the one with the pure wax can rip a face off,the other with the watered down wax,not gonna happen to a guy with much of a tolerance.

they both aggravate my throat,its wierd,they almost leave a "film" of wax in my throat after a while,and I can feel it the next day if I used it alot.

I don't use pens anymore so not sure if that's a effect from it. But i smoke around half a g of oil a da through my "diamond glass" dab rig and have done so for about a year and have never had a irritation in my throat. Could be the oil were smoking too, I buy "clear extract" which is "solventless" basicly 5 star bubble hash. I do dab bho whenever friends have it and offer.

I&I

any flower at all??gfcollective??

ive been on the dabs for about 2 years now,the last year heavy,in the beginning it was a gram a week,now its a zip every few weeks it seems
the problem is,I cant seem to enjoy flowers anymore,just about any variety send me in to coughing fits,after 30 years of burning,this issue has only come up recently,nasty cigs and cigars dont do it,only herb.Any ideas??

When I smoke a pipe or a doob, I usually allow air to also infiltrate each hit from the corners of my mouth. this is the same concept of a light cigarette and I never lose a lung anymore unless doing bong rips, they get me every time. For the record I have the tolerance of a 12 year old girl with asthma and AG can tell you I tap out pretty quickly in a cypher, but I've found a way to handle the harshness well.

Back
Top Bottom