Is the United States human right record really any better than China & Saudi Arabia?

DrSeeds

We hear a lot in the news about China's human right record, how the persecute minorities and so on. Americans also like to stick their noses up at Saudi Arabia for things like not allowing women to drive, chopping off heads etc. But is the United States really all that better? Look at how people have been treated over cannabis related crimes, thrown in Jail, lives disrupted, often just to serve the Clinton for profit prison system. Is the persecution of Cannabis Criminals not similar to chopping of heads in a desert, drowning people in cages, or running over protesters with a tank? Maybe America does not deserve the credit it thinks it should for being "evolved".
p.s. Black Americans are still going to jail while Cannabis CEOs are celebrated on talk shows with no penalties. Shame!

Well, gee, I don't know, maybe you have something there. After all, cannabis is still illegal where some people are concerned in the United States of America. Why, just the other day I saw a bunch of them protesting this downtown.

Ohwaitaminute, I also remember them not getting killed by our military for doing so.

"Is the persecution of Cannabis Criminals not similar to chopping of heads in a desert, drowning people in cages, or running over protesters with a tank?"

Are you fucking kidding me? How about you go get persecuted for your cannabis use, then go lay down in front of an oncoming tank, and afterwards you can tell me the answer to your question.

Fuck's sake. Are your sales going that slow up there?

Mate I'm in the UK and pretty much all our human rights laws are about to be re-written by a bunch of Inbred, Tory , mouth breathers.
This what the brexit thing is all about. Removing workers rights, removing human rights and protecting a dozen or so people from paying tax.
We're about to get fucked into oblivion and your lucky if 10% of us can even see it comming.
The English have all been blindsided by racism and tricked Into thinking millions of jobs will be created once we oust the foreigners. And all the rest of us are just getting dragged along against our will.
Scotland voted twice unanimously against this.
Every single voting area in scotland voted no brexit.
Then every voting area except 1 tiny island full of sheep voted pro e/u and anti brexit during the eu referendum.
Yet here we are. Still leaving, still having our industries crushed by the fiasco of it all.
US can't touch us when it comes to fucked up human rights mate. We treat our prisoners a hundred times better than we treat our elderly. We treat rapists Better than their victims and if you attack someone for breaking into your house you go to jail.
At least you guys are allowed to defend yourself. Self defence is pretty much illegal in the UK. I've been charged cos 4 guys jumped me and i managed to knock them all out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
But I'll go serious, I realise it's a joke thread but... Your free to even write and contemplate that.. think about that.
I'd rather go jail and have my shit seised than my head chopped off or tourted..
USA has a terrible human rights record, what country doesn't? Especially where there was an indiginous culture prior to settlement...
Any country with a government has a human rights issue. It's human sadly. animal farm..
Heard there's organ farms and genocide possibly occuring in some countries. Be thankful where you were born..

Well, gee, I don't know, maybe you have something there. After all, cannabis is still illegal where some people are concerned in the United States of America. Why, just the other day I saw a bunch of them protesting this downtown.

Ohwaitaminute, I also remember them not getting killed by our military for doing so.

"Is the persecution of Cannabis Criminals not similar to chopping of heads in a desert, drowning people in cages, or running over protesters with a tank?"

Are you fucking kidding me? How about you go get persecuted for your cannabis use, then go lay down in front of an oncoming tank, and afterwards you can tell me the answer to your question.

Fuck's sake. Are your sales going that slow up there?
It's meant to be a hyperboyle
We hear a lot in the news about China's human right record, how the persecute minorities and so on. Americans also like to stick their noses up at Saudi Arabia for things like not allowing women to drive, chopping off heads etc. But is the United States really all that better? Look at how people have been treated over cannabis related crimes, thrown in Jail, lives disrupted, often just to serve the Clinton for profit prison system. Is the persecution of Cannabis Criminals not similar to chopping of heads in a desert, drowning people in cages, or running over protesters with a tank? Maybe America does not deserve the credit it thinks it should for being "evolved".
p.s. Black Americans are still going to jail while Cannabis CEOs are celebrated on talk shows with no penalties. Shame!
Don't get too angry. Supposed to be hyperbolic and a bit of a shitpost.

Yeah, sorry (a bit). Rough time of the year for "me and mine." In my younger days, I'd have been finding lots of drunks at the local bars that I could allow/encourage to take great offense and attempt to kick my @ss. But that's not the option that it once was (and was never really all that satisfying, anyway).

I should have merely advised you to temporarily hand the reins over to someone so you could go open a storefront selling clothing for the modern woman (so to speak) in downtown Riyadh, and see if you weren't still able... to get stoned ;).

Apologies for the cursing in previous post.

Really? A question to cause debate is the stupidest? Man,you need to question more of what your reading.... I've read lots more stupider shit that that, I've deliberately posted stupider shit.. Tourtured Soul is a good read for this topic :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

No, a stupid question to have a stupid debate! It shows a vast deficit In your education or comprehension of history. I hope you are just parroting some moron and that's it's not an original thought. Sorry if this offends your delicate Constitution but it's an asinine statement an asinine point about an asinine subject.

Ok your smarter and mote intelligent than me . My level of education is at one of lowest points in society.. make you feel special and superior,? Hero.do you point out spelling mistakes to really feel-good about yourself?

No you can't .. ignorance, lol . Let's talk about that, lmfao. Why would you feel the need to comment on something that's of no interest to you? Do you feel you need make feelings known, cause we all care for your opinion?

Is the United States human right record really any better than China & Saudi Arabia?

at present i definitely have to say yes. china has been rapidly building concentration camps since 2018 to detain up to a million people in just one region alone.

not sure if a link is allowed - from npr

Satellite Images Show China's Expansion Of Muslim Detention Camps

buzzfeed broke the story a couple days ago, but the detention program has been known about for at least 4 years

Lack of lynchings, generally good. Televisions in prisons, 100% bad. At no time should anyone who is being punished for a crime have better conditions and/or more things than the worst-off member of the population that the person was nominally a part of before getting locked up. But most especially NO LUXURIES.

On-topic content: Yes, it is. But that doesn't mean it's good. In the same way that the fact that getting gut shot is less bad than being locked in an oven that has its temperature raised 20° per hour until you are done doesn't make getting shot in the gut good.

I dunno ... this is a pretty awful country.
Trump has to build a wall to keep people here .. right?

well you're not annexing other countries or kidnapping foreign nationals to hold hostage.

Back
Top Bottom