Is there a way to tell if your plant is an autoflower or not?

Wildme

Hello everybody was just wondering if anyone could tell me the difference as I have a couple plants I started and they are flowering to early. I do know they will revert back to vegg, if there regular seeds, but not to sure about autoflower? As I trying to figure out if I should be giving my bloom nutes. If its auto I think I should as it won't revert, but if it does revegg I'd rather just hold off and continue with my grow nutes? Any suggestion well appreciated! Thanks!

Auto's will automatically switch to flower regardless of the light's timing. You can run auto's 24/0, 18/6 or even 12/12 but I hear 18/6 is most popular. If a plant is flowering and the light is still on 18/6 then you got yourself an auto. Normal photo plants won't switch to flower until the light timer is at least 14/10, preferably 12/12.

If you are using 18/6, 20/4 and it starts to flower is defenetly an auto. As for the nutrients, give them vege feed untill the vertical growth stops then you could switch to bloom. How old are the plants? What light schedule you use?

Oh sorry guys guess would be more around 2 an 1/2 to three months. I have two plants that look awesome but are flowering pretty good, so can any one tell me if it was to revert back to vegg anyway would it hurt the plant if I was to pick the current buds off, as they will probly die anyway when it reverts back to vegg. Just for an example I grew last year in the same spot and my harvest wasn't ready till about November, probly could of let her go a bit more to fatten her up but was having a prob with bud mold so had to salvage early.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me back bapple, is there any way to tell the difference in the two or basically just have to wait it out to tell for sure. An would you have an idea when she would start to revegg? I live around the Florida area just to giv you an idea. Here's a couple pics of my girls.
image24396.jpg
image24397.jpg
image24400.jpg
image24399.jpg

Probly alittle confusing sorry buddy. What I meant was the two plants I'm growing in this journal are close to 3months. And my NYPD which I do know exactly when she germinated and sprouted is now 4 weeks 5days old. Lol sorry for the confusion. Not sure if I shoul add to this journal or not? Out of ten only 3 sprouted(maybe 4 mislabeled one...I think lol) all three plants look really different then there cou terparts as I've put all three in different mediums and maybe abused one a little but confident it will recover.

Thanks bapple!
Won't touch anything on her for a while, looks to be doing good even with the recent trim. Check out my grow journal when ever you feel free buddy could always use alittle extra insight. And if your right, which I really hope you are! Then I stille have a bit of growing to do wich should make those buds triple in size.

If you are using 18/6, 20/4 and it starts to flower is defenetly an auto. As for the nutrients, give them vege feed untill the vertical growth stops then you could switch to bloom. How old are the plants?

If a plant sprouts a couple hairs during 18/6 does that mean it's an autoflower?

Back
Top Bottom