Is there anything for Cirrhosis of the Liver?

Tough man.. dunno what else to say.. hmm might as well try some of the miracle herb :)
And maybe look for a seven mushroom extract.. nono not the magic kind, although might as well maybe a bit of microdosing each day for chronic pain, but 7 mushroom extract like reishi, chaga, lionsmane etc.. well very good for liver health but well yeah the problem is severe cirrhosis you can't undo the damage done, only manage and protect a bit that's left.. :(

Tough man.. dunno what else to say.. hmm might as well try some of the miracle herb :)
And maybe look for a seven mushroom extract.. nono not the magic kind, although might as well maybe a bit of microdosing each day for chronic pain, but 7 mushroom extract like reishi, chaga, lionsmane etc.. well very good for liver health but well yeah the problem is severe cirrhosis you can't undo the damage done, only manage and protect a bit that's left.. :(
I think the Magic scroom idea is a great one. I’ve read that it really helps/helped a lot of hospice patients deal,cope, understand how to accept mortality in a beautiful way. Although that’s a very personal thing and not for everyone. CL🍀

Sorry to hear, man.

You might think about using part of your harvest in raw form for the acidic properties (thc-a, cbd-a, etc.)

Dr William Courtney cured his now wife of a litany of pretty serious issues by juicing raw leaves. I'd imagine even better results from raw flower. You don't get the psychoactive effect and can take much larger quantities to help heal the body. I think he says 10x the amount.

I use most of mine by soaking in olive oil and then using them on a salad or other foods. The trichomes dissolve in the oil with no heating necessary.

Might not solve her issues, but might help, especially if the doctors have given up.

So sorry to hear this. You could make some Oil for pain relief. :(

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
Thank you to all you guys. You've given me some great ideas to try. Hopefully something works for the pain at least. Some days are better for her & some pretty bad. Yesterday, she was saying she felt so weak she thought she was dying. Today, she seems a little better, but not much.

Back
Top Bottom