Is there anything I can do for my dog?

Well hopefully you got the links before being removed.
Basically just Google Jesse Ramirez the healing project.
And "Peace love and Pitbulls, Shorty, cured my dogs cancer"
And it will get there.
Peace, Love & Pitbulls ? I'm sorry but I'm against any mean breed dogs. They should only be allowed at businesses to protect them & not in peoples homes. Too many people & babies get mauled to death by pits so I'm all for banning them completely. I wish I lived in Colorado where it's illegal to own a Pitbull. I wouldn't have to worry about one running around lose then & attacking me. If I see a lose Pit I want to see it shot down before it hurts someone. I feel the same about other dogs that are natural killers also.... not just Pits. They are just way too dangerous for my liking. I know a lot of you will say it depends on how it's trained. True.... but most train them to be mean & not to be lovable.
So how do you know which is which when you see one running lose ? I'm not taking chances. Shoot 1st / Ask questions later when it comes to them. I immediately feel my life is in danger when I see a lose Pit. Sorry !

Peace, Love & Pitbulls ? I'm sorry but I'm against any mean breed dogs. They should only be allowed at businesses to protect them & not in peoples homes. Too many people & babies get mauled to death by pits so I'm all for banning them completely. I wish I lived in Colorado where it's illegal to own a Pitbull. I wouldn't have to worry about one running around lose then & attacking me. If I see a lose Pit I want to see it shot down before it hurts someone. I feel the same about other dogs that are natural killers also.... not just Pits. They are just way too dangerous for my liking. I know a lot of you will say it depends on how it's trained. True.... but most train them to be mean & not to be lovable.
So how do you know which is which when you see one running lose ? I'm not taking chances. Shoot 1st / Ask questions later when it comes to them. I immediately feel my life is in danger when I see a lose Pit. Sorry !
Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Has absolutely zero to do with the breed.
In fact that site shows all his dogs where they line up at a kissing booth and lick kids.
Prior to the 1970s pit bulls were called "nanny dogs" because they were so good with kids.
You're dangerously delusional and been severely propagandized.
Id advise to stop watching corporate media BS.

Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Has absolutely zero to do with the breed.
In fact that site shows all his dogs where they line up at a kissing booth and lick kids.
Prior to the 1970s pit bulls were called "nanny dogs" because they were so good with kids.
You're dangerously delusional and been severely propagandized.
Id advise to stop watching corporate media BS.
Just a few days ago a lady in Oklahoma was dog sitting Pits. They mauled her to death. They found her body tore up on the garage floor. Now to think those dogs are not dangerous is delusional. I did say it depends on how they are trained. There are a few people out there that don't breed them to be mean. But 9 out of 10 do. Those dogs are meant to be bred for dog fights in this area. That & to protect sissies who can't fight. They are bad asses when their dog is with them & run like hell when it's not. It's kind of like the person who carries a gun in public. Why carry it with you ? Are you scared of something ?
There's been many cases where the family said their Pit had always been friendly & good natured. They go take a shower & come out to find their child be eaten alive because the child picked up the dogs toy or something. Even Dobermans are known for turning on their owners & that's why I got rid of the 2 that I once had. They belong in Junk Yards, not homes. Excellent Junk Yard Dogs. It's my feelings toward those breeds is all. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else. I feel the way I do & nobody can change that. I believe the statistics state that about 67% of all dog attacks are by Pitbulls.
There is a good use for them here in AZ. if they would just use them for it. We have lots of wild coyotes around here that jump fences to attack little pets. Use those Pits to hunt & kill Coyotes. I think a lot more people would see them a little different if they were used for a good cause like that.
I'm not going to comment any further on this subject. We all feel the way we do & that's that.

Pits are banned in the uk.But people get bit killed by dogs all the time.Yes i agree a breed can be dangerous but
there are so many that can be dangerous the list could get very long.Whats dangerous is putting dogs in hands
of fools who train them poorly and give breeds a bad name.The name nanny dog came from the staffordshire bull terrier which is were the pits gens come from.One of the most loving royal dogs out yet i could train one to kill just
like a japanese akita japanese tosa a doberman cane corse most mastiffs the list could go on.Your problem
over the pound is the BIG dog fighting culture which we have but nothing like yours giving these poor dogs the
bad rep they have in turn breeders breed big nasty dogs most litters have naughty/nasty pup train that and breed
it you get generation after generation of those type of dogs that need that extra bit of work to train .Thats my 10 cent
being a owner of many of the so called killer breeds having gran children around mine all there lifes and my own kids.
I thats me feel a dog is what you make it. IF you have it from a puppy you take in a stray or a dog of age you dont know
and something happend thats on you not the dog.

And all this propaganda has zero to do with the breed.
Has to do with two things.
Popularity
Asshole owners training them to go against their nature.
Want to get mad at something concerning dog attacks, then get mad at the real problem, the asshole human.
In the past 16 years there have been approx 300 deaths attributed to so called "pit bulls".
First there is no such breed as a pit bull.
The name pit bull is a label the corporate media uses as a buzz word.
It encompasses about 5 actual breeds like a Staffordshire Terrier, Bulldog, Boxer, English Bull Terrier and probably a couple others.
More than 75% of all dogs in shelters labeled pit bull are none of these 5 breeds.
Basically any dog with a square head and thick neck gets labeled pit bull.

So of that 300 deaths probably less than half were caused by any of the 5 breeds commonly mislabeled as pit bull.
25% of the deaths were from chained up dogs that were abused.

300 deaths most of them the fault of the dog owner, may or may not even what you could truly classify as a pit bull, and that's in 16 years.
And we have people that wish to shoot on sight any dog they believe looks like a pit bull solely because of media hype.

Meanwhile cops have murdered 371 people just since January of this year.

So going by those statistics and that logic wouldn't it make more sense to shoot every cop you see on sight?
I mean they are far more dangerous and about 1000x more likely to do you or your family harm than any pit bull.

Its never the fault of the dog.

It saddens me to see these several breeds all mislabeled as pit bull mistreated like they are.
In reality these breeds are quite literally the most loving and loyal breeds of dogs there are.

Btw buds sorry mate not trying to bash you.AT ALL just i have owned 4 stafs 3 mastiff and and took in a rescue akita.
And the only one that ever give me trouble was the akita due to how it had been treated.I just feel its a human problem not a dog one. peace :Namaste:

It encompasses about 5 actual breeds like a Staffordshire Terrier, Bulldog, Boxer, English Bull Terrier and probably a couple others.
I did not expect Boxer to be in that group. They are friendly dogs.

Btw buds sorry mate not trying to bash you.AT ALL just i have owned 4 stafs 3 mastiff and and took in a rescue akita.
And the only one that ever give me trouble was the akita due to how it had been treated.I just feel its a human problem not a dog one. peace :Namaste:
I said that. It's because the way people train them. It seems almost everyone I know trains their dog (Pit, Chow, etc.) to be mean. Never the less, A baby can crawl across the floor & pick up a Pits toy. The Dog thinks it's playing when it picks the kid up & shakes it around. Then it tastes the blood & goes for the kill. This is why I think those dogs are dangerous to own.

Mate trust me thats a picture the media has put in peoples heads.No well trained dog treated right in a loving home would do that. Hell in the uk you cant even chain your dog up.You would be breaking the law.Your dog barking all
the time might get you fines even kicked out of rented house etc. You dont see dogs walking the street does the odd one get out cause it does but on the whole it dont happen alot. or chained up in front gardens with people to bark at all day longing to bite one that makes fun of it. trained to attack what do you think will happen when it gets of that chain.Culture mate it has some what started here fashion statment having a SO called killer breed.I also feed my dogs on a raw meat and veg diet did not make them any more blood thirsty thats a myth.Its the killing not blood. Every dog has it in them to nip bite a child not just one breed some dogs just dont like kids running messing around never been around kids etc a dog not trained to know its a dog that dont like a new baby in the house the dogs fault or the human for treating it like a kid? As i said its a human problem i will always feel that mate.

I did not expect Boxer to be in that group. They are friendly dogs.
They are all friendly dogs, thats the whole point.
Its mostly just media hype.

For instance a group did a study on dog attacks not long ago.
They just checked i think it was just a short period of time like a few days.
In that few days there were two FATAL dog attacks and both of those were from breeds not at all associated with pit bull, like a Rottweiler and a i believe a Labrador Retriever or something like that.
Those two fatal attacks were mentioned twice in just local newspapers and it was dog kills whoever.
During that same time one pit bull bit someone wasn't fatal and it was reported in 230 different media outlets from CNN, Msnbc, several newspapers and even in news in other countries LOL.
In virtually every dog attack mentioned in media only the ones involving a type of dog that might be considered a "bully breed" do they usually ever mention the breed.
So if its a Lab that bites or kills someone the article says Dog kills fill in the blank.
If its a dog that even resembles a pit bull thats the first two words in bold.
PIT BULL mauls so and so.
Its click bait, media hype.

In the 80s the boogeydog was Rottweiler, other buzz words the media uses are something like AK47.
Our corporate media is pure scum.
They'll do and say anything to get people hyped up, anything for a buck.

I stopped watching all corporate media over 6 years ago.
Got tired of being propagandized and played for a fool.

Today is a sad day for me. After work I have to take my Pekingese to the vet for a Quality of Life Check. He's gotten worse & worse. None of the antibiotics or steroids helped at all. There's at least a 90% chance I'll have to put him down today. I've never had to put a dog down before so it's hell knowing if I'm doing the right thing. Being sort of religious & the commandment "Thou shall not kill" makes this even harder. I'm not a Bible Thumper.... but, I do believe. None the less, I don't want my baby to suffer. I have to do what's necessary for him no matter how bad I want to keep him.
Thanks everyone for trying to be helpful.

Sorry to read this Buds , I was so touched by this thread i nominated you for MOM ,

Again my friend i am sorry for your sadness :green_heart:

I know you said about bible thumping , but eckhart tolle has guided me for the last few months and ive over come a lot of bad things
:peace:

youtube whish i could help more , this MIGHT give you some peace

Can You Offer Pointers On Letting My Dog Go? Eckhart Tolle Teachings

Thank you for your support Nutty. It's one of the hardest choices I've ever had to make. But as much as I'll miss him I can't let him suffer.
we had a little cat , had cancer in her ears , we tried everything to save her , she just seemed to suffer more so we had to make a choice suffer or go to ever lasting painless peace , for 3 days i broke my heart over her
I burried her in my garden and then planted a plant above 3 months later , so now she will remain in some form :)
Time heals ,:green_heart: memories stay

Well I tried to give you info on that but it didn't go well.
If you simply Google/search for something like "My dog beat cancer with cannabis" or a similar worded search there are hundreds of videos from all over with people that have literally cured their dog of cancer with cannabis. Just pick the ones that don't upset you.
And they are usually using BOTH THC and CBD.
you just give very tiny amounts of THC especially the first week.

Dogs that have had bad reactions to THC are that ate a whole chocolate candy bar with enough THC in it to roast an elephant or eat a whole ounce of weed etc.
Small doses are fine.

Here's one of hundreds.

Follow up story of same dog 3 years after vet said he would have been long dead

I give our Chihuahua a drop sometimes two of high quality CBD oil every single day for the past 5 years and also Turmeric in her food.
We're doing this as a preventative maintenance in hopes of preventing cancer altogether.
She is 12 now and so far so good.
Other than being about 2 pounds too chunky she is in good health.

I wish you the best of luck with your baby but I wouldn't give up on her and don't trust what your vet says

Back
Top Bottom