Is this a bad idea with producing seeds I can grow

reidy2018

420 Member
Hi to all I'm only new at this I went away on the holidays I've got a male and female plant strain is red haired skunk left out west in some harsh hot weather three weeks I didn't water them for when I got back the male turned hermie on me the female is a female with never turned on me with the seed from the female plant from the hermie plant with the seed be any good to plant for next grow

It was from regular red haired skunk seed from a seed bank from seed they grew two foot in three weeks they were so heat stressed it was a wonder they lived in 40 deg heat for that time at first a male was showing male sacks then turned female so more of less a forced female to go hermie from not watering where this pollinated my female skunk plant hope the seed from this should be the seed should be ready in 3 weeks then I'll grow the seed just before winter and get a real male and cross it with a female get seed from this grow then clone but sounds like 50/50 of a success to me but I'll give it a crack

Just asking peoples point of view of what the seed would be like to grow , I've never got seed from my own plants before or even seen a male plant what had pollen sacks turn female a mophrodite before I was crossing the two together to get seed from with my good female plant , yeah true I've repeated myself a few times on this just to add some extras of imformation , think I'll order some new seeds and start again , sorry people for putting this thread here I'll delete profile and go back out growing

I don't fully understand what you have written above but I think you won't have any problem growing those seeds.

Thanks for the help Mamtran and higherthehigh sorry to confuse you in what I'm saying I was a little stressed out , that is good news I can grow them.
over the last 20 years I've only grown a few here and their only small amounts and got seed of people and grew ,

when I order regular red haired skunk grew them to get seed for a first time breeding a pair one was male at first but left for to long it turned hermie i pulled male out before it turned hermie , the female plant has only a hand full of seed thanks for help

I'll have a few cones now and won't stress as much lol

Back
Top Bottom