Is this a big problem

hippienicky

i dont understand it. its got like black on parts of the tops of the leaves what is this from. Its been gettin eatin a little bit i found a bug today on it and it was really fast manuevered haha like a round and a round the main stem does that method of like 2 ground or chopped garlic cloves and a drop of antibacterial hand soup with a liter maybe more of water really work

Can you elaborate a little. . . How old is the plant? Are you sure the bug you saw was the muncher/s in question? Could you describe what it looked like? The "black" on the leaves, are they dry and crispy, wet, is it bird shit. . :laughtwo: j/k. . .

Bagz :peace:

well its almost 2 months old its growing outside in a 1 gallon pot. its about 2 and a half 3 feet i think its female i havent seen any balls on it its starting have where the pistils will grow. The bugs have eatin it a little bit ive had worse but are there any enviromentally safe sprays or anything i can make? It could have been bird crap i didnt get to look at it to long but ive seen the tops of plants get black is this heat stress or like uv damage . I got to transplant in a day or two. to a 5 gallon. i have 4 6 6 diluted organic nutes and i had to use freakin hyponex but i probrobaly transplant with something hopefully better even dr scotts 2 1 1

It could be just the strain if the whole cola is starting to turn black, Ive have strains where the leaves on the cola were dark green and almost black. If you still think you have a bug problem, which most outdoor growers encounter. You might want to try some neam oil.

Back
Top Bottom