Is this a cal mag deficiency ?

What is your ph for feeding and watering? And what do you use for calmag now- if anything?
calmag plus.
ph5.8

My water is at 120ppm.

I give 25ppm calmag plus
100PPM COCO A and B
Total of 245 ppm.

Earlier in my grow I was feeding around 350 ppm et and I got nuteburn so thats why you see some burn on the leaves.

The new growth does not have burn for now.

I think you're probably just feeding too low.
Yes some of that does look like magnesium deficiency. And in general they just look starving.
Not sure if your tap water would be supplying some of the calcium needed. Probably - but it's not always in a form useable to the plant- or so I've heard. I don't know much about tap water as I've only ever used rainwater.
In any case. I add calmag to all my water as a base - 150 ppm minimum.
And at that size I would be feeding far more. Daily- at least 600 ppm. And I consider myself a very light feeder.

* ppm isn't actually an accurate measurement unless we know the conversion factor your meter uses- but it's close enough for what we are talking about. Mine is .500

I think you're probably just feeding too low.
Yes some of that does look like magnesium deficiency. And in general they just look starving.
Not sure if your tap water would be supplying some of the calcium needed
Probably - but it's not always in a form usueable to the plant- or so I've heard. I don't know much about tap water as I've only ever used rainwater.
In any case. I add calmag to all my water as a base - 150 ppm minimum.
And at that size I would be feeding far more. Daily- at least 600 ppm. And I consider myself a very light feeder.

* ppm isn't actually an accurate measurement unless we know the conversion factor your meter uses- but it's close enough for what we are talking about.
Thanks for you answer.

I will start feeding more gradually. I already started. I am just carefull with the nutes now.

Back
Top Bottom