420 Magazine Background

Is this a clone?

Jwhat201

Hi can anyone who's into cloning tell me if this is this a rooted or rooting clone?

image13051.jpeg

Racer1921

Mate ill jump in and say its not a rooted clone. But i could be wrong.
Have u used rooting powders or gels.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

dirt mcgert

Nug of the Month: Dec 2016 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016
How long has it been in there? I've never cloned that way it could be 14-21 days before you see anything

Jwhat201

Appreciate the swift replies guys.

No gels or anything just winging it in water I heard some will go.

Been in there for a while, 2 weeks maybe a bit less. I dunk her in the water every now and then to wet the leaves, change water every now and then.

So that shooting out from the bottom isn't roots?

Racer1921

Ok i thought from pic that was just where you scaved the bottom 1cm as alot of people do.
If those werent there when u made your clone than its definantly starting to root.
Root powder costs like $2. Its great stuff to.

Mcjoint

it won't root in just water, the water needs to be aerated. also you would need to have a sterile cup and hope you don't get any root rot.

Racer1921

Why didnt i think of that. Roots need oxygen. The more the better. Check out dwc. I hadnt seen your technique before.
Try to put your clone straight into your grow medium. Thats what i do. It will take. Just make sure you use a perlite or equivalent if using soils.

Mcjoint

i use rapid rooters with a humidity dome. scrape the bottom of the clone and put some root hormone, she will have roots poping out of the rapid rooters in a few days. since they don't have any roots they need to be kept in high humidity until some roots grow. it really simple, just make sure to sterilize everything you use the best that you can.

Racer1921

i use rapid rooters with a humidity dome. scrape the bottom of the clone and put some root hormone, she will have roots poping out of the rapid rooters in a few days. since they don't have any roots they need to be kept in high humidity until some roots grow. it really simple, just make sure to sterilize everything you use the best that you can.
Thats the right way and it sounds expensive to get these items but there all cheap as chips

Top Bottom