Is this a clone?

Jwhat201

Hi can anyone who's into cloning tell me if this is this a rooted or rooting clone?

image13051.jpeg

Mate ill jump in and say its not a rooted clone. But i could be wrong.
Have u used rooting powders or gels.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Appreciate the swift replies guys.

No gels or anything just winging it in water I heard some will go.

Been in there for a while, 2 weeks maybe a bit less. I dunk her in the water every now and then to wet the leaves, change water every now and then.

So that shooting out from the bottom isn't roots?

Ok i thought from pic that was just where you scaved the bottom 1cm as alot of people do.
If those werent there when u made your clone than its definantly starting to root.
Root powder costs like $2. Its great stuff to.

it won't root in just water, the water needs to be aerated. also you would need to have a sterile cup and hope you don't get any root rot.

Why didnt i think of that. Roots need oxygen. The more the better. Check out dwc. I hadnt seen your technique before.
Try to put your clone straight into your grow medium. Thats what i do. It will take. Just make sure you use a perlite or equivalent if using soils.

i use rapid rooters with a humidity dome. scrape the bottom of the clone and put some root hormone, she will have roots poping out of the rapid rooters in a few days. since they don't have any roots they need to be kept in high humidity until some roots grow. it really simple, just make sure to sterilize everything you use the best that you can.

i use rapid rooters with a humidity dome. scrape the bottom of the clone and put some root hormone, she will have roots poping out of the rapid rooters in a few days. since they don't have any roots they need to be kept in high humidity until some roots grow. it really simple, just make sure to sterilize everything you use the best that you can.
Thats the right way and it sounds expensive to get these items but there all cheap as chips

Thanks everyone haven't replied cause I looked harder and didn't think it was roots. New pic is this a rooted clone? Haha, and if so when should I plant it?

Thanks in advance

image13673.jpeg
image13672.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom