Is this a female?

Please help me determine the sex of my first MJ grow. It's only been 6 days since I switched to 12/12, but I'm so eager to know... She looks happy to me. :)

ladyparts1.png

34_days_old.JPG

Still no pistils nor balls . So unable to tell if male or female yet. Nice plant

Thank you. I know I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but I photograph it every day, hoping... wishing... :)

Thank you. I know I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but I photograph it every day, hoping... wishing... :)
Haha that is normal . Growing is a love . And that's why if in doubt just ask the community. Check around the 5th node that is usually where the first pistils would show. Imo don't quote me hahaha she looks like a female to me. Makes usually show sex faster than females.

Please help me determine the sex of my first MJ grow. It's only been 6 days since I switched to 12/12, but I'm so eager to know... She looks happy to me. :)

ladyparts1.png

34_days_old.JPG

Hey bro, you give it another week and you'll know. It is exciting to wait and look every day. Ain't 100% sure but no balls a good thing. I think female but that's just my opinion. Good Luck..

Back
Top Bottom