Is this a good LED for my 2x2x5 tent?

BR greendoc

Hello everybody!
Im new to the LED world. After some research I realized that I should have at least 40 actual watts per sq ft, but the best would be around 50. Is it right ?
Therefore, for my 4 sq ft tent I should have a led that delivers 160 - 200 actual watts...
I am a budget grower from Brazil, and buying LED lights here can be a rip off...
I was looking at this panel 1200W LED Grow-Light Full-Spectrum
This one has 235w of actual power... do you guys think it should be fine for my grow space? Does anyone know this brand "bestva"?

Thank you very much for you help

Peace _\|/_

My tent is the same size, I have a Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II 80, its great! :)

IMG_20170606_183025.jpg

I'm running a meizhi 300 and apollo hort 180 (total 210real watts) in a 5 sq ft tent and it works perfect. Both good lights and the plants love em. Also with two I can start with just the one light till almost flower and it saves $$ on electricity when I don't need the output yet.

I'm running a meizhi 300 and apollo hort 180 (total 210real watts) in a 5 sq ft tent and it works perfect. Both good lights and the plants love em. Also with two I can start with just the one light till almost flower and it saves $$ on electricity when I don't need the output yet.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea... average harvest with that light? .

I got just over 9oz with my light, the day I weighed it was in the top 5 best days of my live, got close to 1G per watt on my first grow with an average yielding strain, I'm super happy!

Back
Top Bottom