Is this a problem? Early flowering

crazymazy

420 Member
I started a few seeds in March inside and moved them outside, it is June now a couple have started to flower. What should I do? Someone said to top the flower off? Plant is about a foot tall now. Hmmm... ? Please comment.

I started a few seeds in March inside and moved them outside, it is June now a couple have started to flower. What should I do? Someone said to top the flower off? Plant is about a foot tall now. Hmmm... ? Please comment.
Just hang on to your seat and let nature take it's course....not much you can do. You could augment her lighting if you can do it without drawing attention (to take it back up to the length of time before she came outside)...if not....just let the plant do what it must. It will re-enter vegetative state at some point.

I would not cut the plant at all in this stage. She is already stressed, and doing anything else will make it worse.

Just keep her watered/fed correctly, and let her figure out her surroundings.

Do you know if it's an Autoflower or not? Don't know if you in North America or not but plenty of sun here this time of year so that wouldn't trigger all out Flowering if where you are located, so may just be pre-flowers. Post some pics if you want....either way I can't see cutting off flowers for any reason, but that just IMHO.

R
Just hang on to your seat and let nature take it's course....not much you can do. You could augment her lighting if you can do it without drawing attention (to take it back up to the length of time before she came outside)...if not....just let the plant do what it must. It will re-enter vegetative state at some point.

I would not cut the plant at all in this stage. She is already stressed, and doing anything else will make it worse.

Just keep her watered/fed correctly, and let her figure out her surroundings.

Hi, thank you for your comment, i will just let her do what she needs to do to make it to harvest. It makes sense not to stress her out further.

Back
Top Bottom