Is this a virus?

uhnee

420 Member
1578995507559.png
1578995514129.png

Does anyone know about this symptom? Is this virus?? This is different from Mosaic Virus.

1. It was too saturated in the water for 2~3 days
2. So, I didn't irrigate till the girls get dried (almost a week)
3. Up to the size of the cannabis, the conditions of pot were all different but I saw this symptom from bigger pot which was so dried out.
definately it was lack of water in the soil.

Try foliar with serenade it's an organic treatment for many bad bacteria and fungus PM etc and some viruses.

Viruses are hard to get rid of and hard to know for sure only way to diagnose is get a lab test.

Thank you!
Have you seen any symptom like this???
Could it be just deficiency?

No haven't seen that one but look up "Antracnose" its a fungus and you can get it from your local trees if they are infected. I got it last run using rain water from under an outdoor tree that I know is infected. Took out my whole grow.

I got slightly different looking symptoms but there are several "strains" of this disease some look like yours.

Best to cull and start over if you think you have this and figure out where you got the disease from. Toss plants and all leaf material in the garbage or burn, dont compost.

No haven't seen that one but look up "Antracnose" its a fungus and you can get it from your local trees if they are infected. I got it last run using rain water from under an outdoor tree that I know is infected. Took out my whole grow.

I got slightly different looking symptoms but there are several "strains" of this disease some look like yours.

Best to cull and start over if you think you have this and figure out where you got the disease from. Toss plants and all leaf material in the garbage or burn, dont compost.
Thank you for your answer dude.
I was wonder whether this is Boron or Calcium deficiency or Virus.
But I guess this is not the Virus. hmm... Fungus.. the humidity was under 60% and there are no any plants near.
It's in secure and separated space indoor. Let me post about it when I get the result!

Back
Top Bottom