Is this adequate drainage for solo cup?

deptrai

drainage_solo.JPG

Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.

Purfect

Trying to grow Chronic x Northern Lights. I heavily watered the solo cup 1 day before planting the seed(after taproot emerged). Now it's been 4.5 days since planting and nothing has popped out of the soil yet. Soil is still moist so I haven't watered again since planting.

Deptrai's Soil Indoor Chronic x Northern Lights Grow Journal - 2015

I'll wait 2-3 more days and then order some new seeds .

This may sound funny but some times I put the seed to deep in the soil so it takes a long time to sprout or the seep flips upside down and grows in the cup check first before you get more seeds

Trying to grow Chronic x Northern Lights. I heavily watered the solo cup 1 day before planting the seed(after taproot emerged). Now it's been 4.5 days since planting and nothing has popped out of the soil yet. Soil is still moist so I haven't watered again since planting.

Deptrai's Soil Indoor Chronic x Northern Lights Grow Journal - 2015

I'll wait 2-3 more days and then order some new seeds .

How deep did you plant it?

I'm only a complete beginner but have had success sprouting my last 3 seeds by soaking them in a cup of water in the dark for 12-24hrs and then planting in soil, all sprouted within 72 hours.

Theres a real good chance its just sorting itself out underneath the soil, don't give up on it yet!

Back
Top Bottom