Is This Alright

BSGPa

Hello Everyone,

This is my first grow, and i might have a problem. My plants broke soil on 12/15/08, so that would make them 35 days today. Well I transplanted them to 5 gallon buckets on 16th(about 3 days ago). They both were doing great. Now my one got real droopy, and being a parent I'm worried. lol. I
've also changed their living quarters yesterday to a little room i made in my basement, to deal with the heat issues in my closet. It is about 10 degrees cooler down there, making it about 70-73 during the day and i think around 55 at night. They are on a 18/6 schedule, and i am only using cfls, i am using 12 23watt 2700k 2 43watt 2700k 2 23watt6500k an old reptile bulb i had and a hid shop light(the last to for a little heat:). i want to start flowering but don't know if i should wait until my plant stops drooping. here are some pics. some before they got transplanted and some after. enjoy The befores sometime last week
plant_25.JPG

plant_2_side.JPG

plant_15.JPG

plant_1_side.JPG

And now the After pics taken today
the ok one first
JAN19200916.JPG

JAN1920095.JPG

JAN1920094.JPG

And the droopy one:

JAN19200915.JPG

JAN19200910.JPG

JAN1920092.JPG

BAGSEED FIRST GROW - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Should I be worried?:rollit:

I think 55 degrees is too low a temp and that may be causing some of your (now looking bad) problems. Also you said you transplanted? We need better info. How often are you watering? What type of soil are you using? What's the ph of your water? etc etc.....

Good luck.

Sorry for the lack of info. This is some bagseed, and i'm broke. I don't have a ph tester. The soil i've been using is called Black Magic, it's some cheap potting mix from Big Lots, but the plants have liked it so far. It is my first grow, and i just moved to my new house and can't find a job, i also have 3 kids so money is tight. Pretty much everything i've used except soil and lights were found in my new house( lucky me, i found some great stuff) I water them every few days, i usually stick something down in the bucket to see when the soil is dry. I'm using these shitty pre-packaged Miricale Grow nutes. Oh and i went out last night and got a cheap heater, i think it's working. I really need to find a place to get real nutes and soil from. They are looking a bit better today though. here's some new pics.
plant #1 the droopy one
plant1jan21.JPG

plant1jan21pic2.JPG

plant1jan21pic3.JPG

And plant #2 this one is doing much better than the other.
plant2jan21pic1.JPG

plant2jan21pic4.JPG

plant2jan21pic5.JPG

and i think #2 might be a girl(yea for me:grinjoint:)

plant2jan21pic6.JPG

It's hard to see but i think i see white hairs.

Oh i forgot, i've been using distilled water, and later this afternoon i'm going to a real clean mountain streem near my house to reload my water stock. I won't even think about using tap water from my house, it's loaded with chlorine. And with the new heater, my temp last night was 63 degrees, and this afternoon it is at 78 degrees. Much better than yesterday.

I think 55 degrees is too low a temp and that may be causing some of your (now looking bad) problems. Also you said you transplanted? We need better info. How often are you watering? What type of soil are you using? What's the ph of your water? etc etc.....

Good luck.

Not really, my night temps sometimes get to 55.F and my baby is doing fine.

BSGPa: You're doing fine, keep it up, i dont see nothing that ur doing wrong. the plant maybe droopy cuz u just re planted her, or cuz of u moved her to a different spot. Just give it time to adapt.

I remember when my baby started to get droopy, i thought it was the cool temps at night, but come to find out, i over watered it one day and now its not droopy..

As for flowering, if space is limited, start flowering NOW ! and since it showed it sex already u can start 12/12 now as well.

No, not unless you use the "Martian Method", which is very new, requires LEDs and may not even actually work. Keep them on 12 hours light, 12 dark. Don't let any outside light whatsoever in while it's dark time.

Back
Top Bottom