Is this bud seeded?

dirtybud

Can anyone tell if my bud is seeded? I am in the process of identifying and pulling out hermie plants. One of my strains is pollinating my crop. There are some really obvious cases of seeded bud where it has swelled rapidly and is split down the middle.

Then there are others where the calyxes just look swollen, but no where near the size of the seeded calyxes. How do I tell if it's seeded for sure? Are there any other indications? I am watching and checking the growth rate, but they don't seem to be getting any bigger.

These buds are 5 weeks and 1.25" in dia. The calyx's have been this size for a while, but no splitting or doesn't seem to be getting much bigger. How big to swollen calyxs get on sensimilla buds?

Screen_shot_2015-03-20_at_1_07_38_PM.png

If you want to know for sure, just look towards the bottom of the bud growth, and use your finger nails or tweezers to pull away just one single bud, open her up and see if she's knocked up. When you see a really large nugget it is just several hundred of these single buds grown together. I would maybe even take that one off the top if you feel comfortable. I like to cut the tip off the tops so they back grow buds down the plant instead of stretching forward to pack on buds.

Back
Top Bottom