Is this bug damage?

Unfortunately those are spider mites and are a problem many of us have had. They are sometimes a real bitch to get rid of, especially in flowering. I've had luck with diatomaceous earth and ladybugs on younger plants like that. Neem oil and azamax worked better sometimes for me on middle aged plants. And if they are still there during flowering, I've found that burning your entire house down is the only way to get them all lol:goodluck:

Unfortunately those are spider mites and are a problem many of us have had. They are sometimes a real bitch to get rid of, especially in flowering. I've had luck with diatomaceous earth and ladybugs on younger plants like that. Neem oil and azamax worked better sometimes for me on middle aged plants. And if they are still there during flowering, I've found that burning your entire house down is the only way to get them all lol:goodluck:
Lol I can’t spot any of them even with a microscope nothing and nothing under leaf. Is it okay if I release lady bugs during flowering?

Lol I can’t spot any of them even with a microscope nothing and nothing under leaf. Is it okay if I release lady bugs during flowering?
I have definitely released them during flowering. Hopefully you won’t still have this problem during flowering or it may very well ruin the plant. Consider yourself lucky for finding them before it’s too late, and I’d treat for 2 weeks whether you can see them or not. The last thing you want is to fight these when the flowers start to get big and sticky, it’s a nearly impossible battle.

I have definitely released them during flowering. Hopefully you won’t still have this problem during flowering or it may very well ruin the plant. Consider yourself lucky for finding them before it’s too late, and I’d treat for 2 weeks whether you can see them or not. The last thing you want is to fight these when the flowers start to get big and sticky, it’s a nearly impossible battle.
I have an army of ladybugs arriving soon I will release them in the tint and let them feast on those fuckers. What else to do to fight them back as well?

Can lady bugs still be present In the tint when there are buds? And when like the plants start producing buds? Cus lady bugs are not harmful to the buds or plants right ?

Can lady bugs still be present In the tint when there are buds? And when like the plants start producing buds? Cus lady bugs are not harmful to the buds or plants right ?
I have released 1000 in a tent that was 4-5 weeks into flowering. The ladybugs work FAST. They climb right up the plant and ravage the population of mites and aphids, with no damage to the plant. And then they quickly leave or die. My problem was they only got like 95% of the mites and they will always come back without other treatments. Diatomaceous earth is a good next step after they leave if you’re trying to stay natural.

I have released 1000 in a tent that was 4-5 weeks into flowering. The ladybugs work FAST. They climb right up the plant and ravage the population of mites and aphids, with no damage to the plant. And then they quickly leave or die. My problem was they only got like 95% of the mites and they will always come back without other treatments. Diatomaceous earth is a good next step after they leave if you’re trying to stay natural.
Usually if you have ladybugs food and water source they will mate and they won’t die they will eat spider mites and stay alive so if for some reason they stayed alive and the plants start producing buds and become sticky and stuff is that okay? While the lady bugs still there?

Usually if you have ladybugs food and water source they will mate and they won’t die they will eat spider mites and stay alive so if for some reason they stayed alive and the plants start producing buds and become sticky and stuff is that okay? While the lady bugs still there?
Ladybugs don’t care, that’s where they find the best food, in sticky plants. Only green ladybugs eat plants, the red ones are very safe around flowers.

Back
Top Bottom