Is this CK Auto NL ready yet?

cylob

hello!

i have been having good fun trying to grow this CK auto NL for the past couple of months...
today is day 69. i think she's getting close and i was hoping for some more expert opinions.

here's some photos :

20160725_211324.jpg

20160725_211311.jpg

20160725_211216.jpg

it's my first attempt, so i am not super sure.

i started 2 seeds at once and one died, so i have a second CK auto NL that is a couple of weeks behind.
she looks nice too!

thanks for any help anyone can offer.

:cheer:

Mmmmm...she's looking great:thumb: Nice job.

Agree with OS64 and Nismo. Those trichomes (little white things on the leaves) will gradually turn amber. It's personal taste to some degree. All white/cloudy and thc is not at its max and the high is more on the head buzz side. Totally amber and the thc is now starting to degrade and the high can be more couch lock. It's about 2-3 week window where you should watch the changeover to amber. Personally, usually harvest a few days after I see consistent amber showing up on all leaves. I don't like the heavy buzz.

I really loved my CKS Northern Lights. The best one I grew went 78 days. The others were 79 and 82 days.

Congrats on your first attempt:party:

thanks golfer420!

i just went and had a read of both your journals and wanted to say thanks for all the great pics and info you shared!
your journey with those CK autos is very similar to mine, so i was glad to see both of your attempts and especially the second, where you clearly learned and grew with your techniques!

here's a pic from yesterday :

20160728_000729.jpg

she's getting closer!!

:thanks:

here we are again...

i can see the slow change!

20160811_193201.jpg

20160811_193219.jpg

20160811_193058.jpg

and if anyone knows about nutes, my other 2 CK plants (white cookies) which are in veg are having some issues.
i plan to 12/12 flip them when these 2 autos are done.

20160811_193005.jpg

20160811_193034.jpg

20160811_193017.jpg

i *think* it could be a potassium deficiency but it's been crazy hot weather here too...
i wonder if i gave too much pure RO/cal mag water and not enough nutes?

20160811_193040.jpg

I just barely see some amber showing up in the background. For me, I'd wait probably another week until I saw some amber showing up right in front.:Namaste:

I sat and looked at the leaf chart for a few minutes and I'll be honest - I can't tell you what deficiency it is. You could be right, maybe potassium. Could also be nitrogen, magnesium, manganese or maybe even sulfur. If you're feeding some calmag that would rule out magnesium. Maybe double check the amount your feeding.

They still look in pretty decent shape overall, though. Keep it going!

:thumb:

Don't worry about those leafs..she doesn't need them..dont start chasing problems u don't have..be patient. .ur doing great..if they bother you just cut them off brother..
Wait till.the amber comes

thanks golfer420!!

i took that advice and gave them a little stronger than normal feed.
it was my theory that they are deficient in something, so i think this should do it!

hopefully in the next few days, they will look a little better!

and regarding my 2 CK autos, i am happy to wait until the peak of perfection.
i will post another few pics in a few days. thanks for the progress report.

:Namaste:

She's looking good cylob, probably getting close. I've done 4 of the Auto NLs now and in my experience, they go longer than advertised and take a pretty decent amount of food compared to other autos,including the Candy Cane which I had to cut down to about 1/3 my normal photo feed. She should keep filling out nicely.

What are your white cookies growing in? Is that soil or peat? Are you sure they need the cal-mag supplement?

Back
Top Bottom