Is this definitely male?

Craigharley6

Hiya all, sorry if this post is in wrong place. This is my 1st post & im still trying to figure out the does & don't of the site. Can someone please confirm the sex of this for me please, sorry might seem a dumb question but like i said im VERY new to this. Thanks in advance
7cf035aaf1da4b3d345bcfaee1ca23a1.jpg

No worries! Yep that's a nice healthy male. Those pods are pollen sacs. Females will be a bunch of pistils (white hairs) How long has it been since flip? What strain? I'm not too experienced when they pop open but I would separate him from the females pretty quick.

No worries! Yep that's a nice healthy male. Those pods are pollen sacs. Females will be a bunch of pistils (white hairs) How long has it been since flip? What strain? Doesnt make a difference lol just curious.
Flipped around 10 days ago, it would of been lemon cheese, now itll just be compost!., never mind, ill know not to buy femanised seeds from that source again. We live & learn ay!

That we do! Sorry for the loss amigo... Tis a bummer especially on a fem. Good news is it looks like you have a good hand for the hobby so you'll have some fine results when you get some ladies! Don't get discouraged!

Back
Top Bottom