Is this for life?

Peete

OK, my question is, kids using cannabis for epilepsy. I understand that it is a tremendous help. Do they need it for the rest of their lives? Is there a point in time where some recover? I'm not against cannabis use I was just pondering and this came to mind.

I am learning so much from 420 and thank you

No-one can answer this question, unfortunately. The epilepsy treatment we see today is a modern re-discovery.

Decades of prohibition and fascist oppression of our beloved plant and people have destroyed any previous knowledge we may once have held about the healing power of Cannabis oil.

:Namaste:

Hi Peete,

Cannabis concentrated oil is a tremendous help for epilepsy, I cannot speak of 'smoking' or other cannabis treatment. Also depends on the severity of the epilepsy. I treat some locally in my community and they have ranged from having them greatly reduced to no seizures. The longest I've kept track of this patient was for a year and a half. He moved to Idaho and haven't heard from him (from many seizures a day to 0) Others have been greatly reduced and seem to get better and better. As Ricorico mentioned 'today is a modern re-discovery'. Here is a recent post by a member at 420 with a recent post (no child) that he shared; How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil . Only time will tell but I have to say that cannabis oil has worked wonders on epilepsy.

OK, my question is, kids using cannabis for epilepsy. I understand that it is a tremendous help. Do they need it for the rest of their lives? Is there a point in time where some recover? I'm not against cannabis use I was just pondering and this came to mind.

Hi Peete,

Cannabis concentrated oil is a tremendous help for epilepsy, I cannot speak of 'smoking' or other cannabis treatment. Also depends on the severity of the epilepsy. I treat some locally in my community and they have ranged from having them greatly reduced to no seizures. The longest I've kept track of this patient was for a year and a half. He moved to Idaho and haven't heard from him (from many seizures a day to 0) Others have been greatly reduced and seem to get better and better. As Ricorico mentioned 'today is a modern re-discovery'. Here is a recent post by a member at 420 with a recent post (no child) that he shared; How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil . Only time will tell but I have to say that cannabis oil has worked wonders on epilepsy. Also I've treated a dog with epilepsy that went from multiple seizures a day to a few to one in a great while. A final mention; I read a lot about sublingual dosing (form of digesting) and from what I've read it greatly reduces seizures. Gum application seems much more effective (no euphoria). They always tout CBD oil for epilepsy and yes it is an important part to reduce inflammation and swelling but a combination of THC/CBD is required as the THC does the healing. I also have a friend who's dog has epilepsy and his dog went from improving, improving to 0 in 3-4 months.

Activated Cannabinoids from heated Cannabis can nullify the symptoms of problems, such as epileptic seizures. Raw, acidic Cannabinoids can heal the root of such a problem, and can help to prevent future occurrences [essentially curing a patient]. Used in tandem, active and non-active Cannabinoids can treat serious illnesses more effectively than any other naturally or unnaturally occurring substance on the planet.

I have no doubt than any health issue can be completely reversed, knowing full well that it can only happen within the right circumstances. For example, if one's environment is their main source of stress, which in turn exacerbates their illness, they must be removed from the source of the problem (relocate, etc.) in order for proper healing to take place. I see genetics/environment/diet as the source of all illness, and what's considered to be "disease" by humans are nothing more than symptoms of the real issues. Dr. Gabor Mate sheds light on the fact that, even though we may have genetic predispositions, our genetics can completely change based on our environment. I never could have healed my autoimmune disorder without that perspective. And with such a point of view I know that countless others, who may very well have been talked into a self-defeating point-of-view over time, can find a better quality of life.

Never resign yourself to being a victim for the rest of your life. With knowledge, effort, time, and a positive environment, any amount of happiness and health is possible.

:green_heart:

Great post Only Organic. Interesting as I've found digesting only (concentrated oil) is more of a temporary fix compared to using the 'gum' method. When using the gum method applying the concentrate (getting the cannabinoids to the CB1 receptors first) so far seems a permanent fix. Worst cases of epilepsy have greatly reduced and continue to reduce while others have completely diminished. A couple of patients who's epilepsy seizures that have ceased would like to stop to see if it has cured the problem permanently but they feel so good health wise they don't want to stop as they know its healing other glands and organs.

I found your take on 'environment' and genetics to be spot on. Humans and animals adjust to their environment and what ever is in them. A good example is the mid-west where GMO's are widely used growing their crops; lots of cancer and other aliments in those specific regions. Same applies to rivers and waters that have been polluted by industrial waste.

Speaking of autoimmune disorder I've treated patients who have had stomach region disorders all their life, literally going to the ER once a week all their life and in a very short time (one in two days) have them completely gone.

Your last paragraph is exactly how I live my life and positive attitude proves the power of the human mind. I toss out everything negative and only keep positive things in my life. It really is a simply turn around. Sometimes we just have to reteach our thought process. Many never want to change how they live thinking that giving up what they like/love is a bad thing. A little effort can turn your health around. I've never used a non-active cannabinoid treatment so I have no knowledge. In patients I treat with high-end concentrate using the 'tack' method (gum) from a preventive maintenance to cancer and everything in between. On the other hand just digesting the concentrate without applying to the gums (euphoria) I've seen not so good results and in fact with aggressive cancers have gotten worse.

Great read :thanks:

Activated Cannabinoids from heated Cannabis can nullify the symptoms of problems, such as epileptic seizures. Raw, acidic Cannabinoids can heal the root of such a problem, and can help to prevent future occurrences [essentially curing a patient]. Used in tandem, active and non-active Cannabinoids can treat serious illnesses more effectively than any other naturally or unnaturally occurring substance on the planet.

I have no doubt than any health issue can be completely reversed, knowing full well that it can only happen within the right circumstances. For example, if one's environment is their main source of stress, which in turn exacerbates their illness, they must be removed from the source of the problem (relocate, etc.) in order for proper healing to take place. I see genetics/environment/diet as the source of all illness, and what's considered to be "disease" by humans are nothing more than symptoms of the real issues. Dr. Gabor Mate sheds light on the fact that, even though we may have genetic predispositions, our genetics can completely change based on our environment. I never could have healed my autoimmune disorder without that perspective. And with such a point of view I know that countless others, who may very well have been talked into a self-defeating point-of-view over time, can find a better quality of life.

Never resign yourself to being a victim for the rest of your life. With knowledge, effort, time, and a positive environment, any amount of happiness and health is possible.

:green_heart:

Thank you so much for the wonderful answers and the time taken from all of you. I am a very old man looking for answers for many things. I'm a ponderer. I am finding this adventure most captivating, and rewarding and maybe, I will be in a position to help my wife one day with her skin cancers. My main problem is memory but it can have a good side. I can watch the same movie a few weeks apart and it's new again.

Hi Peete,

The cannabis concentrated oil would do both the wife and you wonders. Your application would be 'tacking' and your wifes would be topical. You both would be fixed up in a jiff. Best of luck in your endeavors Peete.

Thank you so much for the wonderful answers and the time taken from all of you. I am a very old man looking for answers for many things. I'm a ponderer. I am finding this adventure most captivating, and rewarding and maybe, I will be in a position to help my wife one day with her skin cancers. My main problem is memory but it can have a good side. I can watch the same movie a few weeks apart and it's new again.

Back
Top Bottom