Is this fungus gnat damage on my leaves?

Similar damage?

Attachments

• 20190308_141819.jpg
    20190308_141819.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 133
ok i am hoping the BT MICROBE LIFT is working and the larvae is dying and giving it a last hurrah fuckin up my plants leaves
got home today and more leaves twisted and crunched up, the discoloration is kinda gone though so i have two takeaways here

#1 i had a cal and mag defiency, because the color of the leaves look alot better today and
#2 i think the crunchy and twisty leaves is from fungus gnat damage

im also hoping that the Bacilluos thurungius is killing the larvae and maybe they are going crazy trying to eat the roots before they die, because there is definitely more messed up leaves now.

but at least the plant is getting big, its kinda a beast lol, i can only imagine how much bigger she couldve gotten sooner if i hadnt gotten these problems.

gorilla glue on the left white rhino on the right

below pic of the gorilla glue, im really impressed with the branching and flowering sites ive LST and also have supercropped a few branches

side shot of both

above the white rhino, her internode spacing is super frickin tight, i can only imagine how tights the colas will be!!
:yahoo::rollit:

going to probably put them into flowering at the end of my work week on tuesday or wednesday, i have been putting flowering off for weeks, its been now 66-67 ish days from seed.

thanks for reading sorry for the long post lol
:reading420magazine::laughtwo:

so i have been posting about this plant, starting to drive me crazy lol.
ok so first i thought i had a magnesium definecy but the last time i watered i noticed quite a few fungus gnat larvae in my coco peat.
i mixed up just a gallon of nutes at ph 6, and added also BT microbe lift to try to combat the pests, im just wondering if these fungus gnat larvae cause leaf twisting and weird mottled looking leaves. the plant is too damn heavy to pull out of the tent but this is a picture of one of the leaves i picked off.
i mean otherwise the plant is growing like crazy it just has these mottled looking leaves and twisted leaves and fungus gnat larvae in the top soil, i thought i was doing a good job on the nutes actually, so maybe i was thinking it was a defiency but it was just the gnats all along? let me know please!!
You are right and it is fungal gnats that are doing that. It could also be a parasitic nematode but since you saw fungal gnat larvae, that confirms that it’s that. The larvae is eating your root hairs and eventually the root and it will cause the plant to not uptake anymore. Hence the deficiency issues you are noticing. I’ve been dealing with it aswell and it was driving me insane !

I think implementing a weekly or bi weekly dose of nematodes should get you back on track. Let me know what you did and what’s working now. Good luck man.

You are right and it is fungal gnats that are doing that. It could also be a parasitic nematode but since you saw fungal gnat larvae, that confirms that it’s that. The larvae is eating your root hairs and eventually the root and it will cause the plant to not uptake anymore. Hence the deficiency issues you are noticing. I’ve been dealing with it aswell and it was driving me insane !

I think implementing a weekly or bi weekly dose of nematodes should get you back on track. Let me know what you did and what’s working now. Good luck man.
The thread you’re replying to is from 2019. You might get a response but I kind of doubt it. Don’t feel bad though because we all have done it. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom