Is this girl really a White Widow?

BuzzDaddy

Let me being by saying, I've grown White Widow before and this girl does not seem to be a WW, in my opinion. I thought maybe it was a deficiency but I'm not for sure. I have searched online 4 deficiency pictures of this leaf color and I can't find anything. I'm feeding with GH FloraSeries, half doses, plus Calimagic, liquid cool bloom, floralicious Plus. She's 40 days into flowering. I really dont understand what i have done to make this grow sure a ****up. My schedule is water, water, feed. If anyone can help me understand if I have a deficiency or if this looks to be some other strain, plz help. Pictures are attached.
b29dbe0b6fddf9e36d5c58e6c5a4ec91.jpg
92c35c711e04c73dc56c301eaaca08cc.jpg

They look great! Nice colors. I think this plant just needed more nutrients then most. Some of these girls eat like honey boo-boo. Is that soil or coco
Thanks MrMedic. Someone from another site said it didn't look like a WW but an Alaskan Thunder F**k. I've grown WW in the past and she definitely doesn't look like a WW. She's still very healthy and I'm going to harvest her this weekend (2 days). I thought when a plant is in deficiency mood that the leaves will eventually turn yellow and fall off? This girl is still very healthy, green foilage and very little yellowing. Thanks again for your insight.

I have grown ww with flora series. Try stronger dose . I usually use the max dose and has no problems. Buds look like ww but leafs don't
Thanks new buds. That's what I thought too. Buds look like WW but leaves definitely not like the WW I've grown in the past. I'm actually getting ready to harvest now. Flushed twice and going to cut tonight. Trichomes is starting to turn amber with lots of cloudy. My kind of smoke.

What about room temperature ? I had one of my first grows get cold for a few days cause a heater broke . The leaves all turned a purple/red colour then to . And never went back to normal after.

What about room temperature ? I had one of my first grows get cold for a few days cause a heater broke . The leaves all turned a purple/red colour then to . And never went back to normal after.
All of them are in a 4x4 tent and the temp stays 78 lights on, 72 lights off. My light is a Nextlight Mega led, which I can't say enough good things about. Nextlight Mega is definitely a game changer so it can't be the temp, in my opinion.

Let me being by saying, I've grown White Widow before and this girl does not seem to be a WW, in my opinion. I thought maybe it was a deficiency but I'm not for sure. I have searched online 4 deficiency pictures of this leaf color and I can't find anything. I'm feeding with GH FloraSeries, half doses, plus Calimagic, liquid cool bloom, floralicious Plus. She's 40 days into flowering. I really dont understand what i have done to make this grow sure a ****up. My schedule is water, water, feed. If anyone can help me understand if I have a deficiency or if this looks to be some other strain, plz help. Pictures are attached.
b29dbe0b6fddf9e36d5c58e6c5a4ec91.jpg
92c35c711e04c73dc56c301eaaca08cc.jpg

I have grown White widow before I did so in soil just as yourself using Fox farm they did not look like that and white widow is really one of the first White strains that they came out with and then they started mixing it with other strains in my opinion either you have a nutrient lockout due to too much nitrogen or not enough but I'm going to say too much nitrogen or maybe you're going over kill on your blooming nutes.. I have done the same exact thing be sure you're not using miracle grow that's a definite no

Back
Top Bottom