Is this good or bad?

Hello Kim! That smell is called "aroma therapy" ! Personally I like the stinky ones.

You need to get a bubblegum strain! it actually does give the bubblegum aroma... can't wait to see how it taste.. never smoked it before :roorrip:

just keep an eye on the one thats flowering. i assume when u put it with the others you have a fan blowing on them. should that auto-flower be a hermie, those fans can blow the pollen around on all your ladies

:allgood:

Don't Jinx me! J/K lol I have 2 fans blowing inside the tent for circulation, and when I take out the bubblegum she goes into my closet for the rest of the 6 hours with one fan blowing directly at her. Hopefully everything goes good, can't wait to smoke it! I've been tempted to buy some at the dispensary but I rather wait for mine.

Don't Jinx me! J/K lol I have 2 fans blowing inside the tent for circulation, and when I take out the bubblegum she goes into my closet for the rest of the 6 hours with one fan blowing directly at her. Hopefully everything goes good, can't wait to smoke it! I've been tempted to buy some at the dispensary but I rather wait for mine.

your gonna enjoy yours better than theirs. even if it's try, you can always taste that love.. as long as you remember to give them the love!

:rollit:

thanks for your input Wingman420! She's back in the grow room with her sisters, but when it's lights out I take her out and put her in a separate room, actually in my closet with a 150 CFL to keep her vegging and growing. So she's in a 24/0 cycle at the momment and she has gotten bigger. But wow does she stink up the house!! I swear people say they get a buzz just out of the smell with this one.

Thanks TK! Great Journal

+Rep

What's a pheno?
It's just a teaspoon a week... the others are responding to the feedings normally:morenutes:.. this one is the only one growing to fast... and yes some are drooping some are praying... I have no idea whats that about.
A pheno is short for phenotype. It’s basically the genetics inside the strain, it could have its moms side dominant or it’s dads side dominant, or it could have an equal ratio of both parents. These are 3 different phenotypes one strain could have.
for example, OG Kush has a bajillion phenotypes because it’s genetics are more unstable than a strain like say, Blue Dream, which has consistency in its genetics.
basically, phenotypes are different characteristics each seed will give, like a mom having babies, no two will be the same. Unless you clone the dna. Which is what cloning is with weed also. Clones of clones of clones will still have the same dna as it’s original cut.

as for the bush, it looks like light has tricked it into a premature flower. Sorry I’m so late to this, but ya 24 light is all I could think as well to prolong it.

I just saw this is from 2010....................

Back
Top Bottom