Is this kief ok to smoke?

branson111190

Got a new apple shaped grinder a couple weeks ago :) so far ive put about 3 ounces or more through it . I used 70% isopropyl to clean out my grinder and get it unstuck and clean out the res and kief . I put it on a ceramic dish and set it out in the heat yesterday (such a nice day for 420 , god obviously wanted us to celebrate) and it turned a brown color . I looked it up and some say its ok , but it smelled like the dish a little bit and was wondering if the alcohol broke down some of the plate ? I was high then and am now so maybe im just not thinking clearly :p but any help would be great . ill post some pics in a bit

edit: for some reason im not allowed to post attachments

Re: Is this kief ok to smoke ?

Ok . Thank you . But is the kief ok ?

i've done this exact thing before, and i had the same question. but i smoked it anyway! it definitely got me high too. if i can remember correctly it was brown/reddish, very, very dry, and it wouldn't press into hash. it doesn't seem like the healthiest thing tho, and i haven't done it since. but yeah, smoke it and find out for yourself.

Basically, you're making has out of it, albeit, a small amount. Make sure all the alcohol is evaporated and you'll be fine.

Thank you all , i decided to save it and have even more now and I am soon going to attempt to make some hash out of it and become cheech and chong high :) thanks fellas

and we were all bombed on 420 . hell yea

Back
Top Bottom