jrudy97

420 Member
Hello, I am new here and was hoping to get some good info from the community! I have quite a few taho OG females in my closet, some are taller than others. I noticed on 1 in every 25 fan leaves are looking sorta like the attached photo below. Could this be light burn? I've had these plants on 24h 7d a week light through out veg since I transferred them from cell pots to soil. I'm using koko with 4-4-4 and worm castings, my lights are 1000W full spectrum dimmed to about 45%. The canopy is roughly 2 feet away from the light or closer. I just changed the light cycle to 12 - 12 today as of posting this.
IMG_5248.jpg
IMG_5250.jpg
IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5247.jpg

When plants like cannabis receive too much light at any stage, they often show symptoms of distress. Since LEDs don't give off much heat, the main thing to monitor closely is any signs of "burnout." Other side effects associated with growing lights too close to the plant canopy may be discoloration or stunted growth/irregular growth. Both must be quickly identified and the height of the growth lamp adjusted accordingly.

Hello, I am new here and was hoping to get some good info from the community! I have quite a few taho OG females in my closet, some are taller than others. I noticed on 1 in every 25 fan leaves are looking sorta like the attached photo below. Could this be light burn? I've had these plants on 24h 7d a week light through out veg since I transferred them from cell pots to soil. I'm using koko with 4-4-4 and worm castings, my lights are 1000W full spectrum dimmed to about 45%. The canopy is roughly 2 feet away from the light or closer. I just changed the light cycle to 12 - 12 today as of posting this.
IMG_5248.jpg
IMG_5250.jpg
IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5247.jpg
Welcome to 420 my friend. Maby I'm out of the loop but I don’t know what
koko 4-4-4- is. A search turned up a Gorilla named funny enough koko.
So I'm thinking its really coco with worm castings? If this is the case. When you feed in coco, ph is important 5.8 is your goal there.
What line of nutrients are you using, are you following the schedule for them.
Whats your ppm?
If I'm wrong and koko is something else please disregard and give us the details.

Back
Top Bottom