Is this looking normal? Bottom yellowness

umutyuss

Hello this is my second plant first critical + verry easy to grow but this is green poison f1 I burned 3 seed and this is my last seed :(
Im using 250w mh lamp
mh ph 7.24 (ı have nitric acid ph down but im afrading to burn again becaouse verry strong and i dont have ph meter) so im not using
When i look under the mh ligh i seaw yellownes coming from the bottom but under the day light looking normal

Is this plant healty

12773183_10153972011573330_1961324075_o_2_.jpg
12746469_10153971995473330_1220797505_n_1_.jpg

Thnks Serpent :) I have another question, I have Hesi Ph minus (nitric acid) but i dont have ph meter becaouse my city verry small and i cant find it :/
I have 5 lt 7,24 ph water how many drop i have to add for correct ph ?

This is a little tricky with out a PH tester its hard to get it spot on, If you think of it check you pet store there may have fish tanks and if so there should be PH tester as well the three drops and match the colour work good and easy. so when mixing say my water stock is 7ph sometimes a little higher but not munch i fill up a 4 gallon water jug i have to add 5mm of Ph down to get my water around 6.5ph so with your water just go easy till you get something to test you water having a PH tester will save you a lot of stress in the long run so when mixing say a gallon 4L of water just add 5 drops say 1mm of PH for one gallon should drop your PH down to the 6.5 6.6 give or take

Thnks again Serpent.. I will check aquarium shops. and if i cant find tester i will try half dosage 5lt 4 drop

Sounds good keep us updated I'm sure a couple of other members will chime in they have a trick or two of their own maby but you should be fine

Hello serpent thaks for you advices..i give yesterday 5 lt 3 drop water and Today im uploadin new photos and i think this colour not normal werry light green :/ but i think this problem not about ph
12767289_10153979095748330_845570691_n.jpg
12765600_10153979095698330_838721122_o.jpg

I see what your talking about in the last pic a little yellow coming sorry how old are the plants from seed the plant store nutrients for 2 weeks after that its time to start feeding fertilizer do you have anything to start feeding i know you said your in a small town but I'm sure there something even ordering online or something let me know how you make out and what you find

I put in the water before 14 day and 11 ago in the pot I have general organic bio thrive grow but i didnt use for tis plant so if i save my plant i can buy somthink online but not much expensive :(

The plants fine not to worry little yellow is not too big of a deal that's why will fix it now and it will straighten itself out a lot. Maby organic Is a way to go as well that may be a better choice and maybe sometimes a cheaper choice then the chemical fertilizer The bio thrive should be OK for veg just follow the back and just mix up a gallon of it should only be 5 to 10 mm per gallon depending on the feeding yours is still very young so I'll just go super light like 1/4 strength and if she likes it then you can up the dose and the yellow will goaway no time

So i will use bio thrive 5 lt 2ml every night ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Its Bio thrive grow right from GH they make a bloom as well this is pure and natural vegan formulation encourages beneficial microbial activity in the root zone i use it in the veg stage all the time

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Light Feeding: Add 2 tsp per gallon of water with every watering.

Heavy Feeding: Add 4 tsp per gallon of water with every watering.

I start to light feeding before 4 day ago and Now my plants looks healty first leawes yellow and light green but new leawes looks normal green i will add a new photos after 1 week Thans alot Serpent!
602cc1e6df5fe2ecab3ed2d3a4654975.jpg

I start to light feeding before 4 day ago and Now my plants looks healty first leawes yellow and light green but new leawes looks normal green i will add a new photos after 1 week Thans alot Serpent!
602cc1e6df5fe2ecab3ed2d3a4654975.jpg

She's looking sweet :good job: and now the plant is growing nice everything is normal keep up the good work :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom