Is this nitrogen toxicity,heat stress, or over watering

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Distance From Lights To Canopy?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

It may be slight Nitrogen burn, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it isn't on new growth I wouldn't sweat it. Try to get a couple better photos so I can better diagnose.

Plants doing good I got feedback from others but it's a bagseed in soil 3 gallon pot indoor room about 3*3 Just one plant temps about 72-85 a month from seed rh 40-50% under 4 23 watt cfl about 2-3 inches away fan blowing on it FF nutes the less nutes go in the stronger dosage I use the more nutes the weaker I use I feed 2 weeks then skip a week so far so good I was just probably over looking and worrying

Oh yeah, def. Indica dominant.
Now I'm only working with 4 23 watt cfls I'm doing lst right now trying to get light in between the whole plant I thought of buying a 54 watt high power led should I add that to the room too bet that light has more coverage than the 4 lights out together

Any time. If you have any other questions man feel free to pop by my journal and drop me a line, I dont mind, I have nothing but respect for fellow Cannabis Growers!

You should stop by and check my grow every few days I know it's nothing special to people out there but to me it is just cuz it's my first grow and I will definitely stop by and see what u have

Back
Top Bottom