Is this normal?

Setsuna

My plant is about a month maybe a lil over a month old and once she hit 9 inches tall I decided to flower and have been flowering for a week and some days (itll be 2 weeks this saturday) and I know its a female cause it has 2 pistils at the top but thats the only place...they arent all over the plant it just in one spot..at the 6th node and it appears as if all shes doing is growing more leafs so is this normal?

A Little about the plant :

I dont know the strain

Its on LED lights

Grown hydroponic

P.H. 6.0

image1617.jpg

This after one wk of flowering if you got hairs like this it's a female,

image1617.jpg

This after one wk of flowering if you got hairs like this it's a female,

I dont have anything like that just those 2 little white/clear things everything else is normal and just appears to be growing more leafs.

When I started flowering after 1 week had passed I saw no change just a slow down in growth so I thought maybe it wasnt getting dark enough so I built my own little grow tent and made sure that it was dark enough I couldnt see my hand that was last saturday...Now its coming up on 1 week and still no changes as if itll go into flower it just continues to grow leaf and at a much slower rate then before also the smell hasnt gotten stronger either.

I was told when you saw preflowers there would be 2 pistils which I found and is in the pictures I uploaded but as I Said before its just in one spot and the rest of the plant continues to grow as if in veg

lol its funny nobody noticed the problem???? Ill tell ya why your plant isnt flowering, its not mature enough at all. The nodes are still growing equil and it havent reached its maturity level yet. Some plants you have to induce or force flowering before its really its time to flower. Like using FF chaching and otehr products made for that purpose. Those are start of buds but your plant its self havent even shown sex yet.

lol its funny nobody noticed the problem???? Ill tell ya why your plant isnt flowering, its not mature enough at all. The nodes are still growing equil and it havent reached its maturity level yet. Some plants you have to induce or force flowering before its really its time to flower. Like using FF chaching and otehr products made for that purpose. Those are start of buds but your plant its self havent even shown sex yet.

So how do you know when its mature?

When the plant lims, nodes start to grow off set. In stead of looking "Y" shaped theyll look like this \'

Look at the mid top section. See how the fan leaves branches are or off set from each other? Thats signs of maturity
IMG_0815_1_1.JPG

Then id say mine has a long way to go I guess given it just stays bushes and has since it sprouted but thanks

Yep, I been gone this past weekend fishing but now that i've looked at it I can see more bud spots there are more pistols on it as well. But thanks for the info on maturity really helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom