420 Magazine Background

Is this normal

high-inlehigh

i have a plant that i have been growing for quite some time now and now the pistles are turning an orange/ amber color and the leaves are dying and falling off. i have followed every procedure to grow i used nova plant nutes (growing and the bloom) my ph is at 6.5 and i am using grow lights (plant bulbs) and flourecents it's been doing great up until now. i have grown out side but never got far enough to harvest fuckin skunks. so my question is, is this normal it has had those red hair on it for about a week now but they are not all the way red there is still some white milky on top of the pistles please help...

p.s i would post pics but my camera is fucked up sorry

Last edited:

high-inlehigh

also i'm an electritian so i can get access to alot of thing and i was wondering if i got an exhaust fan with heat and exhaust no heat lamp it's blown heat and me keep the flourecents the reason i use flour. is for stealth. but they work great will this work and were can i get seeds that is safe to ship to the U.S. home

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
The colouration is difficult to diagnose without pics, but it sounds like your plants are maturing normally. When flowers finish their cycle, they wither and go red/brown. If you can get picks it would make it much easier to help you.

high-inlehigh

this is the best i could until tomorrow i need batteries
weed_0031.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I enlarged the image to see it better.
weed_0031.jpg

It looks to me like an over watering situation. The flowering is being interrupted, and leaves are curling down, which is not a good sign. It suggests nute lockout. My suggestion is to repot, amend watering, and minimise ferts for the moment. A foliar spray of sea tea may help. Once flowering has been interrupted like this, it is hard to resume normal flowering.

high-inlehigh

ok i just repoted to a 5 gallon bucket and cut all the nutes and just use water straight i don't know if it's going in shock but if i get better pics of the leaves they are dry and falling off i have overwatered it in the begining but it came back i didn't water it for a couple days and it came back, now this.
i have a pic of my hydro plant to that plant is doing good i think it's only been in there for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks
weed_0052.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
weed_0061.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

high-inlehigh

one is in the ceiling and two are on the walls and i have a heating film under the hydro sys.

high-inlehigh

i use the heat film to warm the water then the water will be at a warm temp all the time so even when the light are off it is still heating something i though would work better for the plant it seems to be working

high-inlehigh

i have the lights stagered in the room on the walls i have one on one side at about a foot away from the system and then on the other side another foot away from that light i have another one so as it grows it will be at the light the one closest to the system is a plant light and the one in the ceiling is another flour.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I would let the plant settle down before inducing flowering. Make sure you do as Boss suggested and get your plants as close as possible to the lights, even if it means elevating your plants. To flower now while the plant is stressed will exacerbate the problem.

high-inlehigh

when do i enduce for flowering after how many weeks and what lighting schedule should i have it on now

high-inlehigh

what is this thing on toping the plant is this a good idea

Top Bottom