Is this normal

high-inlehigh

i have a plant that i have been growing for quite some time now and now the pistles are turning an orange/ amber color and the leaves are dying and falling off. i have followed every procedure to grow i used nova plant nutes (growing and the bloom) my ph is at 6.5 and i am using grow lights (plant bulbs) and flourecents it's been doing great up until now. i have grown out side but never got far enough to harvest fuckin skunks. so my question is, is this normal it has had those red hair on it for about a week now but they are not all the way red there is still some white milky on top of the pistles please help...

p.s i would post pics but my camera is fucked up sorry

also i'm an electritian so i can get access to alot of thing and i was wondering if i got an exhaust fan with heat and exhaust no heat lamp it's blown heat and me keep the flourecents the reason i use flour. is for stealth. but they work great will this work and were can i get seeds that is safe to ship to the U.S. home

this is the best i could until tomorrow i need batteries
weed_0031.jpg

I enlarged the image to see it better.
weed_0031.jpg

It looks to me like an over watering situation. The flowering is being interrupted, and leaves are curling down, which is not a good sign. It suggests nute lockout. My suggestion is to repot, amend watering, and minimise ferts for the moment. A foliar spray of sea tea may help. Once flowering has been interrupted like this, it is hard to resume normal flowering.

ok i just repoted to a 5 gallon bucket and cut all the nutes and just use water straight i don't know if it's going in shock but if i get better pics of the leaves they are dry and falling off i have overwatered it in the begining but it came back i didn't water it for a couple days and it came back, now this.
i have a pic of my hydro plant to that plant is doing good i think it's only been in there for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks

weed_0052.jpg

weed_0061.jpg

one is in the ceiling and two are on the walls and i have a heating film under the hydro sys.

i use the heat film to warm the water then the water will be at a warm temp all the time so even when the light are off it is still heating something i though would work better for the plant it seems to be working

i have the lights stagered in the room on the walls i have one on one side at about a foot away from the system and then on the other side another foot away from that light i have another one so as it grows it will be at the light the one closest to the system is a plant light and the one in the ceiling is another flour.

when do i enduce for flowering after how many weeks and what lighting schedule should i have it on now

what is this thing on toping the plant is this a good idea

Back
Top Bottom