Is This Normal?

kitcer

When it comes to weed, I am odd.

Normally when you first started smoking, it didn't
take much, and as you go on, you need more to get
that same effect, but for me, its the other way around.

When I was starting out, I used to need around 2 1/2 bowls
to get high, or 1 packed joint, but now after 3 years,
I just need a tiny pinch of weed to get high for about 3 hours.

I guess its a good thing, I don't need to buy as often,
but has anyone else had this?

Kitcer

I think there are lots of reasons you smoke less. You may be smoking better quality bud, the way you smoke it, how often you change-up the kind of bud you smoke.

I have smoked for many years and I smoke less now the ever. When I was smoking dirtweed, I smoked a lot and often. Now that I am fortunate to have medical marijuana grade, I can take a couple hits and feel very satisfied. Indica or Sativa are two different highs.:smokin:

If you just need a little pinch you are doing great!

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Its probably just bud changes then.
My friends grower gets different seeds all the time.

Thanks for the reply!

Wow that is cool! I too smoke less as my growing skills have improved, I have gotten older and I have less time now days so my tolerance is in check - not sure what else it could be but I do know this - weed is the only substance(that I have partaken in) that has the tendency to be used less to get the same or a better effect with time - a fringe benefit that is just another good reason to use cannabis! :grinjoint:

Yeah.... maybe you got in a better headspace also you learn how to enjoy weed. sometimes people find strains that work for them as well

I remember when I first started smoking, everything was so new and different, a couple bowls would send me to space but now it seems it seems to take a little more. Lately ive been getting really good bud, just picked up a little pot of gold which is some stony stuff. If your not getting high get better weed!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom