Is this nute burn

MGD420

Hi, recently just noticed this when feeding my girls. Is this nuteient burn ? I also noticed one leave the ends are curling up a little. Only seems to be this one plant which is the biggest of the 3.

Plants are around 10 days old, planted in coco and perlite. Nutrients are Canna A & B.

Only started feeding them nutes the last couple of days. Mixing part A then part B in around 1L /1000ml of water to an EC of 0.2 then pH my water to around 5.8.

Another member has been trying to help the past few days to understand the nutrients but being a new grower I'm still a little confused with how I work out the exact amounts of nutrients. I would like to be able to know what EC I should be mixing at for my plants.

Being from the UK we normally go by litre or the imperial gallon which is 4.546 Litres / 160 fluid ounces as apposed to the US gallon 128 fluid ounces / 3.785 litres.

20210111_133416.jpg

That is nothing to worry about. In coco I like to start at 25% of the recommended dose from the manufacturer. I will leave it at that level until my lower branches begin to show signs of yellowing (means they’re hungry, looking for N/Nitrogen) at that point I will bump up to 50% and repeat until the hunger comes back. Then bump up again, if you still have time. This process was hard to learn as a new grower but once you’ve figured it out you tend to learn a TON about the plant and what it needs from simply looking at the leaves.
Just remember to keep it light, and watch for calcium deficiencies.

What are the mark's on the leaves ?

I have the canna calmag agent there but haven't given the plant's any over the couple of days I've fed them as again wasn't sure if I should or how much to use. What would be the recommended amount of calmag to give them as I'm sure the canna a & b nutrients have some calcium/magnesium in them ? Should I be giving them canna calmag agent along with their daily feed every day in coco or only when they show signs of calcium/magnesium deficiency ?
How would I know when they are showing signs of calcium deficiency
Like I said in the previous post its all new to me so is confusing trying to work out whats meant to be right for my plants.

Thanks for the help.

Here you go give this a read: All you need to know about feeding coco

If the canna coco has cal-mag in it then I’d just watch for deficiencies and add if they come up. There’s numerous charts/threads here that will show you what that looks like.

As far as the markings on your leaf, there’s nothing there to worry about. You’d do more damage trying to find/fix problems that aren’t there at this stage of the plants life.

Here you go give this a read: All you need to know about feeding coco

If the canna coco has cal-mag in it then I’d just watch for deficiencies and add if they come up. There’s numerous charts/threads here that will show you what that looks like.

As far as the markings on your leaf, there’s nothing there to worry about. You’d do more damage trying to find/fix problems that aren’t there at this stage of the plants life.

Ok, thanks for the help.
I'll take a look at the link and give it a read after work. Say I needed to give the plants calmag, what percentage would you recommend.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom