Is this nute burn?

I will buy a larger container tomorrow. Once the plants large enough, I will use her as my mother and put my clones directly under 12/12 in those white square pots, sea of green. I guess a three gallon pot will suffice?

Here are the rest of the pics:

DSC02933.JPG

DSC02932.JPG

DSC02931.JPG

DSC02930.JPG

DSC02928.JPG

Thanks, Moose. Well, I thought I would give an update on my lady. Thanks to everyone who has helped me. It truly is appreciated!!

When I transplanted, I noticed the roots were not very bound. I'm sure it didn't hurt though to give her a larger pot though ;).

DSC02939.JPG

Here she is, as of today:
DSC02982.JPG

Now, I've got another question for you guys. I have some seedlings that are roughly 3 weeks old. I have them in the same medium as my main lady. They are receiving 25W CFL per plant from about 4-6 in. away. I have been keeping the medium moist. It is 75 degrees F and 55% humidity. There is also a box fan on low to circulate air. The ferts are balanced in the soil and should not be a problem, yet all the bottom leaves or the two seedlings are dying. The new growth looks good though.

Here's a pic:

DSC02950.JPG

The other one is very similiar. Also to be noted is the VERY small clone I have growing under the same conditions which seems to be fine.

DSC02943.JPG

If I haven't provided enough info, please let me know. Please tell me what you think guys. Thanks! :smokin:

This might a bit too late. But in all the cases above your problem is NUTE BURN. You need to stop over-supply of love AND if you get nute burn....FLUSH. Anyways for your next grow, setup a good soil medium and only water for the first month to 6 weeks.

Back off on the nutes and just give em some water. This happened to me; luckly this girl is strong as shit. Reason for my opinion is notice the darker type fan leaves. This looks like too much nitrogen to me. I also experience the outer edges curling up. I'll have to read more into this, but it could be related to heat. Just do some research.

Tell you what. I flushed my girl with PHd water (6.2-6.4). She is top heavy on me know. : )

Back
Top Bottom