Is this nutrient burn?

Whitstone

Setup is

450 LED light
5 Auto Seeds ( 4 Auto Speed Bud, 1 Amnisea )
One Fan
Temp always in the 70f
4x2x5 grow tent

I am just wondering as it my frist time are these nute burns or something else? The fan leafs look a bit off in colour and texture

20171215_123734.jpg

20171215_123742.jpg

Those plants look fine to me.

It's a lot easier to evaluate a plant under white light, you know? Here's some more info: How to Ask for Grow Support

You can forget about the separate veg and bloom settings. Your plants will be happiest if you turn on and leave on all the LEDs so they're getting as much light as possible.

Good luck and have fun. :)

Thank you for the help☺ Il make sure to switch the bloom on one more little thing I am 99.9% I ended up stunning the growth as white pistols are are showing up

Thank you for the help☺ Il make sure to switch the bloom on one more little thing I am 99.9% I ended up stunning the growth as white pistols are are showing up

Those are just preflowers, which show up when an autoflower is about three weeks old or so, so everything is as it should be. No stunting.

Now that they've started to bloom they're in their "stretch" and will grow really fast for a while.

Your plants are fine and you're doing a good job! :thumb:

Thanks so much I flipped on the bloom switch and added some fox farm nutes ( I must say I am very worried using this product so I use it maybe and Im using that word lightly twice a week meanwhile I water every 3-4 times a week) and I can say I have seen major movment with these girls as in the have curved sideways and seem happy ahahaha but anyways tha ks for the help :)

20171217_132716.jpg

Watering 3-4 times a week is probably too much. Cannabis doesn't like wet feet. Let the soil dry between waterings. The top half inch or so should be dry.
Feed the Fox Farms at 1/2 recommended strength as a rule.
Your plants look good.

:) I always make sure that the pots are not heavy with water and weigh just what the dirt and plant is dry but then agian I some how lost a 1/4 of the dirt..... and oh yeah the review's i have read make it seem like fox farm nutes are steroids for plants lol which their not but for a frist timer like me its intimidating

A 1/4 of the dirt out of the five 3 gallon pot I used is somehow gone

By weight or by volume? If by weight, I'd guess that is just dried out!

> the review's i have read make it seem like fox farm nutes are steroids for plants lol which their not but for a frist timer like me its intimidating
Despite the marketing hype and folklore, it's all just N, P, K and trace elements. Weather you get it in an expensive bottle with a sexy label or out a 50-pound sack, it's the same stuff, and the plants don't care--they'll happily grow in a sunny pile of manure. Just watch the leaf tips closely for signs of yellowing (nute burn) and take notes and you should be good. Everything certainly looks good so far! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom