Is This Plant a Hermie?

BC Greenly

420 Member
Check it out. This is obviously the top cola. About 2 weeks into flowering. My other plant is way hairier, and has tons of trichomes, with no visible bulb (sac) looking things in the top cola.

This one, on the other hand... Has visible acorn looking sacs and little hairs, and pretty much no trichomes. I got this one's particular seed from a bag. Which means this one's mother was seed-bearing. So I've been aware that this plant may go hermie. Looks, to me, like it is.

1661631449375.png

1661631481242.png

Hey BC. IMO it's NOT a herm. It does look as though the light needs to be raised a hair. I'm saying this because of the brown tips on the leaves. Light or nutrient's........Good luck.

It looks like a bud full of Calyxes to me, I see no nanners. Do you see nanners anywhere on her? Pollen Sacs usually hang close to the stem. As for the lack of trichomes, many possibilities could exist with that issue.

Best of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

Check it out. This is obviously the top cola. About 2 weeks into flowering. My other plant is way hairier, and has tons of trichomes, with no visible bulb (sac) looking things in the top cola.

This one, on the other hand... Has visible acorn looking sacs and little hairs, and pretty much no trichomes. I got this one's particular seed from a bag. Which means this one's mother was seed-bearing. So I've been aware that this plant may go hermie. Looks, to me, like it is.

I see your concern brother. It looks like early stages and that's what you don't see any bannanas .

Back
Top Bottom